Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pagey87 on the market

TRS

Haven't been on here for a while but thought I would clear it up before I gat anymore abuse albeit from the usual sources. I am personally gutted to lose Phil as a player and as a friend. I have been working with him for a number of years and we have been through a lot. He was outstanding last season (and most of this) and got my managers player of the year and was very honest with me when he resigned on a short contract. It just hasn't worked out and came to a head last week. Ignore newspaper titles, he hasn't been bombed out, it just didn't work and was affecting others which is understandable. Phil is welcome at any time and whoever gets him even on a part time basis has got a hell of a player, we will miss him for sure but life moves on. We had to accept his position with his new career as we have major issues at the Club and we have had to compromise with players as we have a tiny budget. Credit to the CCL as I have four ex players that are regulars and doing well in BSS so hopefully a few more can step up. Any suggestions for players that are good enough and want very little money are greatly welcome............!

Would be a tough one Bomaya

Would be hard to turn down a chance to return to Farnborough (Town) Fc 14 years after leaving them.

RING RING..... RING RING...... "hello"

Gotta go, Spencer is on the phone....

Dean Inman moves across to Farnborough from Hampton & Richmond.

On loan for 3 months.........................24 hr call back... Must be the first time a player goes on loan to a club at a higher level.... May tell u something about the defence at HRBFC,,,,,,