Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Badshot Lea v Leiston

In The Know

Dorking did 1st round proper but again as a ryman club (91?)

Against Peter Shilton's Plymouth. - 1992 I believe Jeff, so 20 years ago this year and i think that was my first DFC game. 3,500 crammed into Meadowbank on a damp Sunday in November. I think Chicks were Ryman 1 then?

Was just thinking that Badshot Lea could be the draw noone wants tomorrow. No new sides come in this round so just Cobf South and below, they have already beaten a Ryman 1 and Ryman Prem side. Highers opponents won't fancy facing them which is a plus for Badshot, hope they get a Conf South side at home, hopefully win that and then complete the set by beating a Cobf prem side en rout to 1st Round Proper.

Against Peter Shilton's Plymouth. - 1992 I believe Jeff, so 20 years ago this year and i think that was my first DFC game. 3,500 crammed into Meadowbank on a damp Sunday in November. I think Chicks were Ryman 1 then?

As usual, young TRS, your Wikeapeadic brain is spot on !.

The only other crowd around that size at Meadowbank since then, was when the great Mr Harry R brought Portsmouth to The Bank for a testimonial game.

What a night that was !

Edited by Big J R