Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 3rd Nov Fixtures/Updates/Results/Reports

Just got off the phone to him and he said there were 3 ex Frimley Green Managers down watching including yourself. Is there a reason all the ex managers are watching?

Is it the fact they were unable to accomplish anything?

well they were in the CCL Prem when I managed them and we took them to their best finish in that league thats not to bad is it ? and why don't you stop blaming your virtual mate we can all tell its coming from you

Thought Frimley were well worth the win today and must be favourites to win the league. Decent players all over the park for them and scoring 3 away when missing Simmo is a good sign. Keenan who played up front had a good game, as did Meps who took both his goals well. Eversley didn't play badly overall, but Baker and Hamilton weren't really firing for them up front and Norman in the Frimley goal dealt with anything thrown at him quite comfortably.

No complains from us at eversley . 2 poor results but we need to regroup and bounce back starting with Tuesday vs cobham. Few new sighing on coming up hopefully.

As for cheering after the game most teams do it. It's very annoying for the other side lol but I am sure sav and players will remember that when we go away. Good luck to frimley

MVSCR 0 - 1 South Kilburn.

Apart from really a piss poor game, South Kilburn are a disgrace and should be removed the league.

The LB verbally abusing a women in the stand calling her a 'slut', apparently the GK told the MVSCR coach he was gonna break his legs and end him; to the coaching staff jeering and cheering mole valley Mis-controls in the remaining minutes.

A shambolic club turn out who should be throughouly ashamed of the individuals they employ

I think you will find that the mole valley coach was behind the goal trying to put our keeper off the whole of the second half, so to question our coaching staff is being a bit of a hypocrite, and what about when we turned up at the ground and was made to wait 40mins because your coach wouldnt open the gate at the end of the path so we could get the minibus into the ground, so when a few of our players walked down to ask him again to open it he told us to tell them to get out and fecking walk...charming, the lad who made the remark to the lady knew he was in the wrong and apologised as soon as he got changed, not saying it made the situation better but he realised he shldnt of said that. Thought we did well last 20min when we were down to ten men and had to hold on.

I like sav if he was with a team nearer me I would have played for him! I scored the goal for Farleigh against knaphill that stopped them winning the league!! Our motivation that day was knaphill turning up with a case of champagne and asking us to chill it for them until they had beaten us!! We won 3-2 and they sulked off down to the harrow( local pub)

I like sav if he was with a team nearer me I would have played for him! I scored the goal for Farleigh against knaphill that stopped them winning the league!! Our motivation that day was knaphill turning up with a case of champagne and asking us to chill it for them until they had beaten us!! We won 3-2 and they sulked off down to the harrow( local pub)

Never realised that was you Spencer! Allowed Chicks to sneak into 3rd place at the death and be promoted. Seemed impossible when Farleigh were shocking vs Chicks the previous Monday. That's the great thing about this game, you just never know!

I think you will find that the mole valley coach was behind the goal trying to put our keeper off the whole of the second half, so to question our coaching staff is being a bit of a hypocrite, and what about when we turned up at the ground and was made to wait 40mins because your coach wouldnt open the gate at the end of the path so we could get the minibus into the ground, so when a few of our players walked down to ask him again to open it he told us to tell them to get out and fecking walk...charming, the lad who made the remark to the lady knew he was in the wrong and apologised as soon as he got changed, not saying it made the situation better but he realised he shldnt of said that. Thought we did well last 20min when we were down to ten men and had to hold on.

I think you will find that it wasn't the Mole valley coach. It was a paying spectator and that person is not named on any team sheet for the season.

Also I find it incredible that your keeper tried to have a fight with our 65+(sorry) coach over nothing before the teams had even got changed.

You don't expect anything else led by Mick Jennings!

Agree Duncs, you should enjoy every win. I don't play football too lose. All 11 of us celebrate very goal as do the management. I'd find it strange of you didn't enjoy a win.

Egham T 4 Ash Utd 0

we got what we desevered.............nothing

we was poor from start to finish but take nothing away from Egham though, they played some good football & scored some good goals

have to mention the man in the middle.....he just doesnt like Ash full stop.......he never has & never will, booking were right but similar fouls by Egham unpunished & thats 2 year on the trot he has refereed this game...........but i know its a rant & a bite but had to be said............but also wont take away anything from Egham as it wouldnt have made much difference who was in the middle as they fully deserved the win, just glad it wasnt more

Edited by aupostie

Have to agree with Yellowboar. No complaints from Eversley about the way FG celebrated. They were the more organised side with a better shape. We played far to narrow and this allowed FG to suffocate us offensively. Very frustrating but we have some excellent players and atfer 2 poor performances we will be back for sure.

Good crowd and great to see lots of familiar forumites.

Never realised that was you Spencer! Allowed Chicks to sneak into 3rd place at the death and be promoted. Seemed impossible when Farleigh

were shocking vs Chicks the previous Monday. That's the great thing about this game, you just never know!

I also missed the chance to kill the game when I broke from my own half through a crowd of players rounded the keeper...... Then watched my shot bounce wide of the far post!!! Oh well