Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Roberto Di Matteo Sacked?

That's what BBC News has just said.

Does this mean that Roman Abramovich is angling for buddy Dick Advocaat as their new manager?

Rafa or harry in until the end of the season, Roberto was always only keeping the seat warm for Pep. Winning the European Cup is no enough I guess.

Hes officially gone.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20423905

Chelsea FC are a bunch of mugs!

As a staunch supporter since 1958, I'll throw in my tenpence worth.

The owner is being a typical Russian tyrant. I watched the game last night and have to admit, we were very poor.

Having said that, it just goes to show that when you lose the leadership qualities of Lampard and Terry, a whole team can go to pot.

Harry R is possibly interested in the national job at Romania, though if sh1t does hit the fan, I'd love to see him at The Bridge..

If Harry gets in, it'll be a nice little earner for his dog!

Harry would never get to grips with the cyrillic alphabet in order to open a dodgy bank account in Moscow! Only just understanding the alphabet that we use!

As a staunch supporter since 1958, I'll throw in my tenpence worth.

The owner is being a typical Russian tyrant. I watched the game last night and have to admit, we were very poor.

Having said that, it just goes to show that when you lose the leadership qualities of Lampard and Terry, a whole team can go to pot.

Harry R is possibly interested in the national job at Romania, though if sh1t does hit the fan, I'd love to see him at The Bridge..

He is currently contemplating a job as ukraine national team manager!

Ukraine, Romania, Slovakia.

All the same to me. Bleedin' begging gypo's.

Would be funny if he turned up at Loftus Road.

Mark Hughes has been linked with a return to management within the Wales Squad...

Big Harry to QPR, and I wish him all the luck.

The Chelsea faithful certainly told the Rafia man yesterday what THEY thought !!

Shame they never blame the man that makes the sackings/appointments! Guess they are too scared he will walk off and leave the club in the mire? Thought it was totally disrespectful not to at least give their new manager a chance...

Archived