Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SATURDAY 23rd FEB: SCORES & RESULTS.

Mewcenary

2 good wins for the Krooners over the last week.

Fairly even 1st half with Smith looking dangerous for the Baggies and Ageyman going close before he was the one to score the only goal after 36 minutes. Much nonsense around undershorts which cost Wilson a Yellow Card for Camberley. When will players learn !! And then on the stroke of half time Cornell was dismissed for which I understand to be abusive language to an assistant. Ditto the previous comment.

2nd half was a lot of huff and puff but actually without Watson in the home goal making 4 or 5 one on one saves it could have been worse but the home side lost Ker for a 2nd yellow. Thought it was a harsh card but his first yellow couldnt have been far from a red.

I felt Camberley deserved their win.

A very un-biased remark for you, Kroons ??

I see the lads from Ormering have posted amatch report of the Guernsey vs. Wembley game on their site,

http://www.ormering....ch_Wembley_Home

Glad I speak French ! At least I understood the last three words.

Are you sponsored by 'Specsavers', Redrock ?

I have now been told that a member of the public, (a spectator), who was wearing non-Farnham supporters clothing, but bearing another CCL clubs logo was heard to say he was going to 'have a go' at the Dorking players and then instituted the assault. Dorking players had to retaliate in self-defence, (all confirmed to DFC Officials by the match referee).

I understand that the perpetrator of this assault has been identified and will be reported.

DFC will make no further comment on this until we have made representation to the League and the F.A.

I have to say the phrase 'Have a go' does not necessarily cover a physical confrontation and most certainly was not the case in this instance.

I did not hear anyone say this but likewise did not see series of events play out as stated.

As an individual who was at the game and witnessed the fracas I think self defense is a long way wide of the mark as unless the Dorking player then their other players who decided to join in against the one supporter felt threatened by the questioning of the abuse that was aimed at the crowd during the first half.

The whole episode was distasteful and I am not trying to lay blame or deflect blame but I do feel posting a message claiming the facts 2nd hand when they do not paint the whole picture or more concerning paint a distorted is a little misleading.

I would suggest we leave this matter to the powers that be to sort out.

I have to say the phrase 'Have a go' does not necessarily cover a physical confrontation and most certainly was not the case in this instance.

I did not hear anyone say this but likewise did not see series of events play out as stated.

As an individual who was at the game and witnessed the fracas I think self defense is a long way wide of the mark as unless the Dorking player then their other players who decided to join in against the one supporter felt threatened by the questioning of the abuse that was aimed at the crowd during the first half.

The whole episode was distasteful and I am not trying to lay blame or deflect blame but I do feel posting a message claiming the facts 2nd hand when they do not paint the whole picture or more concerning paint a distorted is a little misleading.

I would suggest we leave this matter to the powers that be to sort out.

As I said on my previous post....

"DFC will make no further comment on this until we have made representation to the League and the F.A."

I will just add, as an official of the club, that I was asked to make the post as I did.

I heartily agree with your last sentence, Fleet of Foot.

If I am asked to make any further comments on here by the club, rest assured, I will do so.

As I said on my previous post....

"DFC will make no further comment on this until we have made representation to the League and the F.A."

I will just add, as an official of the club, that I was asked to make the post as I did.

I heartily agree with your last sentence, Fleet of Foot.

If I am asked to make any further comments on here by the club, rest assured, I will do so.

The incident aside I have to say I was a little disappointing not to see the second half.

The first half won by the team that took its chances in a evenly matched game that had the potential to offer a really competitive 2nd half.

Also a game now 2 teams will have to replay in a season where the backlog is already huge, assuming that normal abandonment rules apply.

Poor move by Wembley,sets a precedent for future fixtures by other Clubs.What happens if the flight is delayed,will they have to sleep at Guernsey Airport.

Guess that would be their problem, had the offer of a hotel, plans changed late in the day as was originally a 3pm k/o.

Edited by HKP

Epsom 0-2 Lammas

Back to business for Staines today as they keep on their fine league form. On a blistering cold day at chalky lane with the lad Lewis up top grabbing a brace. It could of been 5 or 6 but Staines look strong and a win against Eversley next week will really throw Lammas into the mix.

Undershorts.... When will players learn... Dan Ker was asked to remove his white Calvin Klein's in the first half so had to play the rest of the half commando!!!!!! I have never ever known anything like it... I would agree that Camberley deserved the victory

Bedfont sports 4 colliers wood 1

Three points we were the. Better side in the first going 4 up inside 35 mins wood starting the game with 10 what a contrast in the second wood won 1 nil second half an credit to them for not folding an conceding more

Baldock 2

Watts 2

Lucky old Epsom today,2-0 up against the run of play then Raynes park get back to 2-2,but fair play to Epsom grabbing the winner with 5 minutes to go whilst playing with 10 men

Epsom 0-2 Lammas

Back to business for Staines today as they keep on their fine league form. On a blistering cold day at chalky lane with the lad Lewis up top grabbing a brace. It could of been 5 or 6 but Staines look strong and a win against Eversley next week will really throw Lammas into the mix.

Have just about regained sensation! An enjoyable game.

i think generally the wemberly team enjoyed the experience? be interesting to see if any players have any feedback

Player/manager Ian Bates said on twitter he enjoyed the hospitality but: Just 1 complaint. At home we warm up with match footballs,more than 5bibs and 10cones. We got. 6 crap balls. #sortitout

Some other interesting comments by Ian on there. https://twitter.com/basherbates7