Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SATURDAY 23rd FEB: SCORES & RESULTS.

Mewcenary

Sad to hear that a Sheerwater player suffered a broken leg in the game against Westfield today. My best wishes to him. Travelled down from Ipswich to see the game, great set up for step 6 at Westfield. Sheerwater were right in this game only 2 poor challenges in the box by the same Sheers player resulting in 2 penalties was the difference.

If the Westfield reserve manager reads this you can send me the tenner we spoke about up on the balcony!!

Sad to hear that a Sheerwater player suffered a broken leg in the game against Westfield today. My best wishes to him. Travelled down from Ipswich to see the game, great set up for step 6 at Westfield. Sheerwater were right in this game only 2 poor challenges in the box by the same Sheers player resulting in 2 penalties was the difference.

If the Westfield reserve manager reads this you can send me the tenner we spoke about up on the balcony!!

Trevor T,what a sad post,did you not stay like the rest of us,and have the balls to ask him for the alledged Tenner.Lightweight eh?

You Guernsey posters make me sick sometimes,we know how good you are,but are others not allowed to question your methods of welcoming.You only have to read the commments on Guernsey Press,to see how Guernsey people are. I Would say Racist,against Immigrants.unfortunately You live 20 years in the past,Hows the fence going.?

Housing laws Smudge, exploited by overseas workers (granted doing jobs most here wouldn't). In a Guernseyman's eyes I'm an immigrant too and I don't have a problem with that.

Bates is an oaf. Did he expect Robinsons Barley Water and soft towels in the away dressing room too ? Long ball team indeed.

I have now been told that a member of the public, (a spectator), who was wearing non-Farnham supporters clothing, but bearing another CCL clubs logo was heard to say he was going to 'have a go' at the Dorking players and then instituted the assault. Dorking players had to retaliate in self-defence, (all confirmed to DFC Officials by the match referee).

I understand that the perpetrator of this assault has been identified and will be reported.

DFC will make no further comment on this until we have made representation to the League and the F.A.

Some further comment ;)

http://www.thisissur...4#axzz2LlVtetOR

I wasn't there so don't know the full story, but interesting that the game was abandoned whereas the Warlingham v AFC Croydon Athletic continued after a similar sounding fracas a few weeks back.

smudge on the bottle again??

Fran,Actually was breast fed up to 12 months,never been on the bottle,what you get is what you see with me.Guernsey posters should think before they post,None of you have an avator pic,who you really are,I DO,Would not know you in a crowd of 1000'S

Having seen Smudge at the game today, he assured me he was only having halves :)

Trevor,thanks for the lift to the game today, A boring 1st half,the ref no bookings 1st half,a fistful 2nd half,how can you give away 2 pens and not get booked?The lino was the star though,disallowing Sheerwaters equaliser?Glad I went though,just to put a name to a face,Ace Face,The Wife(we had met before,but would give up CCL,for this young lady).Dalts 35,last but not least Mick S. THANKS FOR THE LIFT back to Epsom,much appreciated.

didnt go to Farnham today, and not heard from anyone about it apart from on internet.

Forgetting for a moment blame and responsibility, under what circumstances can a game be abandoned by the ref?

Were there sendings off, injuries?

Ive not been to Farnham for a couple of years, was there a long public walk by the players from pitch to changing rooms?

if there was an incident at the half time whistle , couldnt it have calmed down in 15 minutes?

Not resting at all - 5 injuries, 1 suspended & 1 working means the 1st team coach and 6 Youth team players involved today. Still creating a number of chances, just need to put one of them away now ! Sums it up when the only regular 1st team player in the back four today also goes off injured early in the game.

No disrespect, but we have had a dreadful time recently result-wise, we played saturday, monday, thursday, today - then tuesday, thursday and saturday again this week. We had five regular squad players out, started two that have been out for over two weeks and came to stag meadow as big underdogs but in the view of most people deserved the win today. The reality with this league is that player availability is often hit and miss but as a manager you have to get on with it and work with what you have on the day. As I said to their management after the game, Windsor deserve great credit for the way they have turned their season around and I am pleased for them, but today was a good quality game of football played on an excellent surface, so let's leave the bias out of the equation and accept today for what it was. I thought the game was played in a good spirit and there was no lack of quality or effort and, apart from the later - and slightly unfair on both sides - bookings the referee had a reasonably good game. Pretty much what we all look for in a game of football. We move on to another busy week when all of my squad will be tested to the limit with a series of games and the need to juggle their work around them, but we will hope to build on the positive aspects of today. We have, I must admit, put a 7 day approach in this evening for the pitch!

Trevor,thanks for the lift to the game today, A boring 1st half,the ref no bookings 1st half,a fistful 2nd half,how can you give away 2 pens and not get booked?The lino was the star though,disallowing Sheerwaters equaliser?Glad I went though,just to put a name to a face,Ace Face,The Wife(we had met before,but would give up CCL,for this young lady).Dalts 35,last but not least Mick S. THANKS FOR THE LIFT back to Epsom,much appreciated.

Oi Egg

Some further comment ;)

http://www.thisissur...4#axzz2LlVtetOR

I wasn't there so don't know the full story, but interesting that the game was abandoned whereas the Warlingham v AFC Croydon Athletic continued after a similar sounding fracas a few weeks back.

Blimey !

Unusual for The Advertiser to be this quick ! They must have a local spy

Undershorts.... When will players learn... Dan Ker was asked to remove his white Calvin Klein's in the first half so had to play the rest of the half commando!!!!!! I have never ever known anything like it... I would agree that Camberley deserved the victory

I can laugh about it because we won but it was ridiculous. Three players asked to remove the wrong colour undergarments. One of ours got a booking because he came back on the pitch without the refs permission. I was standing right near it and heard the ref say he would check before allowing the player back on but the player didn't hear as he was too busy muttering that the officials should have checked this before allowing the players onto the pitch.

It's a stupid rule and getting Danny Ker to take his cacks off was the most ridiculous of the three.

I missed Cornell's sending off as well. If what I've heard is true then he has no excuse but we all know players can say that sort of thing in 99% of games and not get punished. I'm all in favour of sending players off for being foul and abusive but it happens so rarely that players and teams feel hard done by when it happens to them.

Anyway, a Badshot Lea v Camberley game without a red card would be an abomination and would be grounds to have the match replayed.

Top notch chips as always, a decent pub just outside the ground and bottles of T.E.A. behind the bar in the clubhouse mean I always enjoy my visits to Godalming. I hope the Baggies sell the same sort of things when they move into their new ground.

I can laugh about it because we won but it was ridiculous. Three players asked to remove the wrong colour undergarments. One of ours got a booking because he came back on the pitch without the refs permission. I was standing right near it and heard the ref say he would check before allowing the player back on but the player didn't hear as he was too busy muttering that the officials should have checked this before allowing the players onto the pitch.

It's a stupid rule and getting Danny Ker to take his cacks off was the most ridiculous of the three.

I missed Cornell's sending off as well. If what I've heard is true then he has no excuse but we all know players can say that sort of thing in 99% of games and not get punished. I'm all in favour of sending players off for being foul and abusive but it happens so rarely that players and teams feel hard done by when it happens to them.

Anyway, a Badshot Lea v Camberley game without a red card would be an abomination and would be grounds to have the match replayed.

Top notch chips as always, a decent pub just outside the ground and bottles of T.E.A. behind the bar in the clubhouse mean I always enjoy my visits to Godalming. I hope the Baggies sell the same sort of things when they move into their new ground.

Players do make me laugh. My mistake in thinking they all had minds of their own and making the decision to wear the right colour. Stupid rule yes. Stupid players yes. Anyway echo what VP said.

Bedfont sports 4 colliers wood 1

Three points we were the. Better side in the first going 4 up inside 35 mins wood starting the game with 10 what a contrast in the second wood won 1 nil second half an credit to them for not folding an conceding more

Baldock 2

Watts 2

Our take on the game here - http://spiderbee.tripod.com/cwufc/id11.html

I have to say that BSFC have worked hard to get where they are and with the ground and I enjoyed the chat and banter with some of their committee yesterday. One of only 2 away games I go to by bus by the way!

I am holding back on the officials.

Don't think I've seen so many tv screens either!