Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SATURDAY 23rd FEB: SCORES & RESULTS.

Mewcenary

Not resting at all - 5 injuries, 1 suspended & 1 working means the 1st team coach and 6 Youth team players involved today. Still creating a number of chances, just need to put one of them away now ! Sums it up when the only regular 1st team player in the back four today also goes off injured early in the game.

Its the same for every club in this league you just have to get on with it.

STOP PRESS !

Farnham - Dorking F.C.

Referee abandoned the game after a Farnham (allegedly) 'supporter' assaulted a Dorking player which resulted in an all-out fracas !!

I have now been told that a member of the public, (a spectator), who was wearing non-Farnham supporters clothing, but bearing another CCL clubs logo was heard to say he was going to 'have a go' at the Dorking players and then instituted the assault. Dorking players had to retaliate in self-defence, (all confirmed to DFC Officials by the match referee).

I understand that the perpetrator of this assault has been identified and will be reported.

DFC will make no further comment on this until we have made representation to the League and the F.A.

Edited by Big J R

as i suspected wembley got plenty of warm applause both at the start and end of the game today, the crowd seem to appreciate all teams who come to play, never been to another ground like it, regardless of how some individuals treat our hospitality.

i think generally the wemberly team enjoyed the experience? be interesting to see if any players have any feedback

guernsey 3 wembley 0

Ross Allen 15

Dave Rihoy 81

Nigel Hutton 86 fantastic chip on the run over the advancing keeper, worth the entrance money alone

crowd on cold snowy day 992

ref had a good game tried to let the game flow. played advantage but called it back for the fouls if no advantage forth coming

wembley no 7 captain moaned at the ref all game, been better to have concentrated on his game and helped his team.

good three points lots of games going to come thick and fast but pitch looked up to it today, so should be good for the rest of the season

also the fence posts are going in and some of the panels are already up

Come on Wembley! Think Doing it in one Day is a Good idea Keeps the Cost Down Win Win for Everbody! Queues all Guernsey away Games should kick off at 3 Oclock Think it works out more in your favor to kick off at 1 and as the welcome Wembley get at your place should be the same as any club in this league. To many clubs Bend over and let you walk all over them This league was here before you and will be here after you have gone. And i for one won,t miss you

ok 3pm kick off home and away

2 good wins for the Krooners over the last week.

Fairly even 1st half with Smith looking dangerous for the Baggies and Ageyman going close before he was the one to score the only goal after 36 minutes. Much nonsense around undershorts which cost Wilson a Yellow Card for Camberley. When will players learn !! And then on the stroke of half time Cornell was dismissed for which I understand to be abusive language to an assistant. Ditto the previous comment.

2nd half was a lot of huff and puff but actually without Watson in the home goal making 4 or 5 one on one saves it could have been worse but the home side lost Ker for a 2nd yellow. Thought it was a harsh card but his first yellow couldnt have been far from a red.

I felt Camberley deserved their win.