Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 26th/27th/28th March

Why is that a turn up TW@T, Played 5 games recently while we were poor against Bedford and should have beaten sun postal we are on a decent run, makes a big difference when you can put out a strong side for a run of games.

Think coz he never got over been shown the door by KTFC, also he had hoped you'd fold following losing your ground.....and yet you still up and running which in TW@TSworld seriously p1sses him off

All on video. Just got to edit it together. .. missed Duck's 2nd goal and got a bit shaky towards end as it got so cold!

Think it was below zero in ET

It's ok, Oxhey won't want to see that again!! :P

BRILLIANT game last night, we've been involved in a few this season - great adverts for the league!

Bring on the final, can't wait. If it's Tring it will be a local derby so should be a decent crowd, whereas we all know the type of games Aylesbury vs Hadley have produced!

Just shows what can happen if you have a team who will never give in, fight for every ball and each other and never accept they are beaten.

All credit to Oxhey, they were the better team by far in the first half and even though we've managed great comebacks already this season most of us weren't at all hopeful at half time.

Obviously a masterclass in half time team talks from the management and fantastic response from the players. There were a lot of very proud Ducks supporters at the end of the game.

Knowing what the England game would be like, I went for this one instead and despite the journey and the cold, it was the right choice. Have a soft spot for the ducks after watching them semi-regularly in the noughties. Completely outplayed in the first half with Oxhey playing some lovely football, but then I can't work out what happened to them at half time, they just stopped! Aylesbury took full advantage of this as they battled, tackled and hoofed their way forward and it worked.

Two completely different teams, the battling one came out on top! Think second place is Aylesbury's now :)

Knowing what the England game would be like, I went for this one instead and despite the journey and the cold, it was the right choice. Have a soft spot for the ducks after watching them semi-regularly in the noughties. Completely outplayed in the first half with Oxhey playing some lovely football, but then I can't work out what happened to them at half time, they just stopped! Aylesbury took full advantage of this as they battled, tackled and hoofed their way forward and it worked.

Two completely different teams, the battling one came out on top! Think second place is Aylesbury's now :)

Certainly a massive psychological blow dealt by the Ducks. Oxhey have a huge match coming up tomorrow against Berko, after 120 minutes last night it will take all their powers of recovery to do well there.

also he had hoped you'd fold following losing your ground.....

Why should I hope Kentish Town fold, it's just really frustrating that all Clement Temile's amazing work in getting them into the Premier Division has come to nothing and the Club find themselves languishing at the bottom of Division 1

Tuesday 26th March

PREMIER DIVISION

1-4 Hillingdon Borough v Hanwell Town

A hard thought 3 points for us lastnight its the first time we have beaten Hillingdon Borough since Feb 2011.

It was sad to see Hillingdon Boroughs ground in a worst state than when i was last there last season i really do fear for the clubs future.

Wednesday 27th March

DIVISION ONE

0-0 Wodson Park v Crawley Green

DIVISION ONE CUP Quarter Final

1-2 Chesham United Reserves v Codicote

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

4-1 St Margaretsbury Reserves v The 61FC (Luton) Reserves

Why should I hope Kentish Town fold, it's just really frustrating that all Clement Temile's amazing work in getting them into the Premier Division has come to nothing and the Club find themselves languishing at the bottom of Division 1

Because in your sad, lonely life a club like KTFC folding after all the hard work their present members have done would be about the only thing you could smile about....nice to see it ain't gonna happen

Here are the match highlights of the amazing game at Oxhey v Aylesbury. Well worth a watch. Check out Aylesbury's fifth goal from 13m 40secs and the celebrations after. Good stuff if your a Duck's fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUeU1XAHNRY&feature=youtu.be

Here are the match highlights of the amazing game at Oxhey v Aylesbury. Well worth a watch. Check out Aylesbury's fifth goal from 13m 40secs and the celebrations after. Good stuff if your a Duck's fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUeU1XAHNRY&feature=youtu.be

Love it! :D