Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hx 1 Bromley 0

cup of tea

Absolutely vital win today.

What a brave second half performance from the Urchins after going a man down late in the first half.

Two superb saves from Joe Woolley got us two points today.

Looks like other results have gone our way as well.

Great team effort, well done to all the Hornchurch players.

Bit of a blow to lose Joey May, no malice in the tackle but he did catch their player.

I think we were lucky today,and Bromley were not very good. But I will take that we were due a lucky win.

We will miss Joe may. Our man of the match must go to Woolley for keeping us in the game at a vital time.

It was great to see the way Kieron St Aimie put the goal away, no one was going to stop him not even one of his own players....

Go on you Urchins...............

I believe that Napoleon was once asked what kind of general he wanted. He replied 'I want lucky generals'

I'll take any win. lucky or not at the moment.

I thought we were the better side in the second half, despite being down to 10 men. Woolley did bail us out a couple of times though.

'We dug deep' in the second half, the fighting spirit we need for the rest of the season. The other results could nor have gone better. A couple of midweek games of interest, Tonbridge v Weston and Staines v Hayes.

Did anyone hear the number of the 50/50? as it got lost in the P.A. feedback.

The great escape comes to mind but with the odds stacked against u for 45 minutes u take what ever good fortune is thrown at u and today it was 3 points thank u Bromley

686. That's LCXIIIVI in latin, I think.

Go on, someone say I'm wrong

Edited by paokman

Time you've done your sums it'll be the next home game

great result and with the other results working out very well its everything to play for and were right in the mix again , the bottom 3 will have plenty of work to do to finish above the urchins and tonbridge again slipping up , the home games left are not the hardest looking for 2 wins there that leaves a win from one of the away games left .... who knows maybe just maybe ????

# 6 days to wembley