Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 20th April - Fixtures, Results

even if the contract is £5 a week...it's still a contract! I reckon he is

Are you suggesting he looks like the sort of person that would be silly enough to sign a £5 a week contract with a club thats got more debts than portsmouth? ... Yeah you're prob right he doesnt seem to sharp. Lets just hope hes got someone to negotiate him a slightly better deal at wycombe should that moment come!

Are you suggesting he looks like the sort of person that would be silly enough to sign a £5 a week contract with a club thats got more debts than portsmouth? ... Yeah you're prob right he doesnt seem to sharp. Lets just hope hes got someone to negotiate him a slightly better deal at wycombe should that moment come!

Not on a contract he plays Sundays

I know Oxhey aren't well off, but debts? I had no idea.

He does indeed play Sundays... Oxhey Vets lol

What's happened to Oxhey reserves? Unable to raise a side to face us last month and yesterday's fixture postponed for the same reason?

What's happened to Oxhey reserves? Unable to raise a side to face us last month and yesterday's fixture postponed for the same reason?

Not sure but according to their website a number of reserves were cobbled into the first team on Saturday due to a player shortage.

And as I said before, 7-day approaches have been put in for Putman which means he can't be on a contract!

WE had 3 players sent off on Saturday, and lost to a penalty given against our defender for clearing the ball off the line, as their striker bent down to head the ball in. What's he supposed to do, let the ball go in? First okayer sent off for 2 yellows the second for a supposed dive, even though he was riding a challenge. No common sense from the ref, in that situation. very officious. addded 6 mins added time in the first half, all due to him stopping the game and speaking with players

You can still play on a Sunday when under contract - depends on clubs stance.

Depends on Competition Rules.

Mr Putnam if under contract with Oxhey Jets can play for them in the SSML as Competition Rules allow this.

Mr Putnam could only play Sunday football for an Oxhey Jets team and then only in the case of that Competition allowing contract players to participate.

Gone are the days when a contract player could play for another Club with the permission of the Club holding his contract.

See SCOR 8. (A).

So BUFC you are correct but I've just added the details for you. :D

I was told at one of our many games against Oxhey Jets this season that Putman would only leave the club if it was to go full time.

WE had 3 players sent off on Saturday,

:blink:

He does indeed play Sundays... Oxhey Vets lol

Vets??????!!!!!!?????! LOL ... How old is he.

Sounds alittle bit Babyaro/Obafemi Martins to me?

Oxhey Jets to Wycombe Wanderers is a MASSIVE jump in leagues i will be surprised if he makes the grade hope he does though.