Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EGHAM WIN THE LEAGUE

Southern

Gotta agree. The Ryman doesn't go further west than Walton these days. There's even a chance Walton & Hersham could be moved across to the Southern League next season. This is a map of what step 4 MAY look like next season.

Step4_zps0682c76f.jpg

Thank you fellow posters for your kind comments and good wishes. We now wait to see which way the wind blows... We have thoroughly enjoyed most of our time in the CCL. Next season in CCL Premier will be very difficult with Windsor certainly among the faves, with Cove and, of course Guernsey, assuming there ends up being only us going up. The satnav will be working overtime for us next season.

Thank you fellow posters for your kind comments and good wishes. We now wait to see which way the wind blows... We have thoroughly enjoyed most of our time in the CCL. Next season in CCL Premier will be very difficult with Windsor certainly among the faves, with Cove and, of course Guernsey, assuming there ends up being only us going up. The satnav will be working overtime for us next season.

............and possibly increased fuel bills ???

Doubtless - Gareth from Ashford Town says Kettering is a possibility. I know they won't be playing at Kettering but some local ground but that is still a near 200 mile round trip, but we used to play Saffron Walden and that is almost exactly the same mileage. Rugby, Faversham, Folkestone,  Hythe, Herne Bay and Whitstable are all about the same. There are more of those trips up and down the M25 than there up and down the M40 so for that reason, plus the local derbies against Ashford and Chertsey , I at least would prefer glue to stationery goods.

That's IF Kettering Town exist beyond July.

I think that they may well pull out before then, as that club is a car crash.

Doubtless - Gareth from Ashford Town says Kettering is a possibility. I know they won't be playing at Kettering but some local ground but that is still a near 200 mile round trip, but we used to play Saffron Walden and that is almost exactly the same mileage. Rugby, Faversham, Folkestone,  Hythe, Herne Bay and Whitstable are all about the same. There are more of those trips up and down the M25 than there up and down the M40 so for that reason, plus the local derbies against Ashford and Chertsey , I at least would prefer glue to stationery goods.

This is the best guest of the list for SL1 © next season depending on play offs etc. It's even got Leatherhead as moving across now due to so many Kent and Sussex sides in Isthmian 1 (S).

AFC Hayes

Ashford Town (Mx)

Aylesbury

Aylesbury United

Barton Rovers

Beaconsfield SYCOB

Chalfont St Peter

Chertsey Town

Corinthian-Casuals

Daventry Town

Dunstable Town

Egham Town

Godalming Town

Guildford City

Kettering Town

Leatherhead

Leighton Town

North Greenford United

Northwood

Slough Town

Uxbridge

Walton & Hersham

Isthmian 1 (S) is

Burgess Hill Town

Carshalton Athletic

Chatham Town

Chipstead

Crawley Down Gatwick

Eastbourne Town

Erith & Belvedere

Faversham Town

Folkestone Invicta

Guernsey

Hastings United

Herne Bay

Horsham

Hythe Town

Merstham

Peacehaven & Telscombe

Ramsgate

Redhill

Sittingbourne

Three Bridges

Tooting & Mitcham

VCD Athletic

Whitstable Town

Worthing

Taken from https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvGjWzMyDXjsdDZ1RjdVVC1YRWJpM2tRaTBNMWJFZ1E#gid=0

Too many teams in that Southern div 1 central.

No Biggleswade or rugby who have their play off final yet to play!!

The fella who does it assumes the highest placed team in the play-off win so he's got Rugby in the Premier Division. he's moved Biggleswade to Isthmian 1 (N).

Doesn't mean the FA will mind you.

Well done to Tempest and everybody at Egham - enjoy your promotion and best wishes for next season.

Thanks for the congratulatory messages! Still pinching myself! Got to stop it as i look like I am into self harming! Looking at the trophy as I write this.....sweeeeeeet !!! Can't stop smiling. Got to stop before my wife thinks I am having an affair! UP THE EGHAM! !!

Congrats to everyone at the Runnymeade. Best of luck for next season. I would also like to add that it would appear the Egham have been far more popular champions than the previous winners. Hope to see you again soon in Step 4 or higher.

congrats Egham and Guernsey all the very best to you both for next season from all of us at The Park x

Congratulations to  Egham and Guernsey, best 2 teams by far in the league this season.  Best of luck next season.

Looking at that potential line up for Ryman 1S next season, I hadn't realised that 2 teams might go up from the Kent League (Erith & Belvedere and VCD Athletic).   That's going to leave them desperately short of clubs next season.   I have a suspicion that we might be 'asked' if we would like to return back to the Kent League next season! :mellow: