Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Summer Transfer News

confirmed:

Dean Allen from Holmer to Aylesbury.

Holmer Green FC will be in more trouble than uasual this season.

AFC Dunstable have been busy, making some major signings and seeing off big money offers from other clubs to get BJ Cristie back to where his heart is. Same for Danny Ryan who has also turned down very good offers from higher levels to stay loyal to the AFC badge. Dan has now turned down 10 official offers in the 3 years he has been with us, which is testimony to his loyalty and reputation as a great in demand player. Another great coupe is securing the services of former Yeovil and Hemel player Dan Hutchins, again turning down good offers to play locally and at a club which he feels will look after his best interests. He is a great lad and anxious to prove himself again after a severe injury cut short his football league career. Also signed is striker Richard Worrell who has a wealth of experience at this level, and promising young defender George Higley has signed from Barton. More recently we have signed Chris Francis, Russ Clark and Shane Wood (joint signing with Aylesbury Utd), also Dean Hitchcock (Hemel).

Could possibly be losing Hayden Wills to Crawley which will be a shame, but we are also close to sealing two other major signings, should be sorted by the weekend hopefully. 

CrawleyGreen FC have secured the signing of Jonny Butler, formerly of London Colney. And are in the process of a couple others to add abit more quality to an already decent squad.

Unfortunately, the SML legend Robbie ODell has retired and Lee Loasby has left, taking a break from committing so heavily to football both big loses but the club are working hard to fill those gaps.

Some v good young faces coming through the u18's into the rezys, and from the rezys to the 1st team, Glenn Freeman, Rob Newman and little Lui to name but a few.

Interesting. How much is he likely to be with you?

Entirely down to Shane Mr Duck, he has been totally honest with me and I am totally relaxed on whatever the outcome. Tony is also aware of the fact. Why do you ask?

Entirely down to Shane Mr Duck, he has been totally honest with me and I am totally relaxed on whatever the outcome. Tony is also aware of the fact. Why do you ask?

Was just interested, that's all, as I'd have expected him to be a regular for us. I imagine a number of our squad have dual registered with various teams though, it's just part and parcel of the game these days.

Was just interested, that's all, as I'd have expected him to be a regular for us. I imagine a number of our squad have dual registered with various teams though, it's just part and parcel of the game these days.

You are right, and really its for Shane to speak how he feels fit, he loves playing at Aylesbury but may possibly have a personal issue which prevents him from committing at the new level.   

Also signed is striker Richard Worrell who has a wealth of experience at this level

Good player, but a little unreliable. I had him with me for a short spell at Cuffley & he was quick & powerful. Let's hope he has credit on his phone now to reply back to you ! ; - )

A bit of a cryptic clue there?

Directed at smellynuts by the way - the quote facility didn't work!

Uncrypted, never been good at translating? ;)

Great signings Butts no mention of them playing for DTFC then or will that contradict your statement from last season lol have a good season

DTFC, never heard of them? Likewise mate, you should smash that league also so good luck to you and the players.

confirmed:

Dean Allen from Holmer to Aylesbury. - Glorified penalty taker, much like Grant Holt in the premier league, won't have two good seasons in a row

The Oxhey crumble continues:

Lee Grace also joins Ducks - Is it true the whole team has left now bar one?

Oxhey Jets pair Luke Wells and Steve Brown have joined Northwood FC.