Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Summer Transfer News

There's two inch's in there, have we got it mixed up was it Tom and Cameron at Oxhey last year, not Lee. Who's the Inch that struck a sweet goal in the Aylesbury game?

They must be Oxhey's answers to the Duffy's at Hanwell!

The 2 Inch's at Hendon are Cameron & Older brother Tom - Both have played for Jets, Tom Last season played Center Midfield whilst Cameron was at Hendon but got injured at the begging of the season.  Lee Inch is their Cousin who scored the goal against Aylesbury...Another talented player!

Warren Gladdy has stopped playing Saturday football as he has a son, that he wants to spend more time with - been told he has given up football completely now.

The players that have gone to Belstone are Chris Ingham, Darren Butler & Lee Inch - Chris & Darren have been involved with Belstone for years, playing for their Sunday team!

Heard today that Gavin Hart & Danny Tilbury have signed for Belstone too now........... They could well be one of the best teams at that level, shame really as its a massive step down from spartan league!

Oxhey Jets FC pair Ian Bywater and Eoin Casey have both joined Hanwell Town FC.

How have the Oxhey pair done in your pre-season games? Could bring the goals that will win you the league this year.

Ian Bywater has done well he has played a couple of games on the right of mid but has started the last two games in the middle.

The jury is still out on Eion Casey ?

Interesting. Eoin knows where the back of the net is, if he gets a run in the team, he'll get 20+

Eoin Casey played really well against Southall today he scored a cracking goal and won the penalty and worked hard all game in hot conditions he also looks like a good signing for Hanwell Town FC.

I will be surprised if Eion Casey doesn't start against Berkhamsted next Saturday.

Eoin Casey played really well against Southall today he scored a cracking goal and won the penalty and worked hard all game in hot conditions he also looks like a good signing for Hanwell Town FC.

I will be surprised if Eion Casey doesn't start against Berkhamsted next Saturday.

What I don't know about ssml players, isn't worth knowing Savage  ;)

Heard today that Gavin Hart & Danny Tilbury have signed for Belstone too now........... They could well be one of the best teams at that level, shame really as its a massive step down from spartan league!

I can see what they're doing at their age, they've experienced everything the non-league game has to offer, now they're enjoying their football with friends instead of getting hammered every week. I have to agree with their decision. How did Jets get on today?

I can see what they're doing at their age, they've experienced everything the non-league game has to offer, now they're enjoying their football with friends instead of getting hammered every week. I have to agree with their decision. How did Jets get on today?

I see what you are saying, but the club have been loyal to these players, and maybe they could have been a small part of the squad to of stayed and had other new players built in around them - just my opinion.  I know most of these players and I get on really well with them, this isn't being bitter.

Lost 4-0 today to St Margs.  

On a brighter note Warren Gladdy has signed back on, with 1 or 2 more players coming down for a friendly on Tuesday, hopefully things will be looking up!

I see what you are saying, but the club have been loyal to these players, and maybe they could have been a small part of the squad to of stayed and had other new players built in around them -

On a brighter note Warren Gladdy has signed back on

Well it sounds as though these older fella's have a bigger loyalty to there families,other commitments and friends rather than a club they only signed for a year ago? ...

Great signing in Warren again. Always to be expected with his brother being announced as joint manager.

From the Leverstock Green website:

Leverstock Green F.C. Chairman/Secretary Brian Barter released the following statement this evening:

"Having received a phone call from Steve Benitez earlier today.

Please be advised that due to pressure of work in Spain, Steve has had to relinquish his post as first team manager.

Dan Manzi will take on the role of Manager with immediate effect.

The Officers and Committee would like to wish Steve all the very best for the future.

He will always be welcome at the club."

I see what you are saying, but the club have been loyal to these players, and maybe they could have been a small part of the squad to of stayed and had other new players built in around them - just my opinion.  I know most of these players and I get on really well with them, this isn't being bitter.

Lost 4-0 today to St Margs.  

On a brighter note Warren Gladdy has signed back on, with 1 or 2 more players coming down for a friendly on Tuesday, hopefully things will be looking up!

What exactly did Oxhey Jets do for these players that showed loyalty that another club couldn't? Are we missing something here, did they do stuff for the players that should've made them stay? Loyalty is a funny word to use, because this level of football isn't important enough for loyalty. Wholesale changes happen to squads all the time in non league football, everyone knows that.

Good signing, I hope things do get better at the Jets. I enjoyed watching them last year and it's a nice little set up there, nice burgers and a lovely drop of bitter.

What exactly did Oxhey Jets do for these players that showed loyalty that another club couldn't? Are we missing something here, did they do stuff for the players that should've made them stay? Loyalty is a funny word to use, because this level of football isn't important enough for loyalty. Wholesale changes happen to squads all the time in non league football, everyone knows that.

Good signing, I hope things do get better at the Jets. I enjoyed watching them last year and it's a nice little set up there, nice burgers and a lovely drop of bitter.

Loyalty at this level is more often to the manager and their mates who they are playing with.  Most players aren't really bothered which badge is on the shirt they are playing in.  Money rarely comes into it either, its about enjoying their football and being part of "the gang"!

Disagree. All about the money for most.

Loyalty is always to the manager or locality of the club.

'Playing for fun' is for lower leagues and too many commitments. Every Saturday and tues/wed for the first 4 months of the season is too much for alot of players, especially the older ones with families etc.

From the Leverstock Green website:

Leverstock Green F.C. Chairman/Secretary Brian Barter released the following statement this evening:

"Having received a phone call from Steve Benitez earlier today.

Please be advised that due to pressure of work in Spain, Steve has had to relinquish his post as first team manager.

Dan Manzi will take on the role of Manager with immediate effect.

The Officers and Committee would like to wish Steve all the very best for the future.

He will always be welcome at the club."

Could be a blessing in disguise for Levy, maybe now they will stop trying to pass their way out of their own 6 yard box and concede less goals.

Will miss those lovely locks on the side lines though. Viva la hairband

Disagree. All about the money for most.

Loyalty is always to the manager or locality of the club.

'Playing for fun' is for lower leagues and too many commitments. Every Saturday and tues/wed for the first 4 months of the season is too much for alot of players, especially the older ones with families etc.

I think you are right Claret there except i dont actually think there is as much money at this level as people are led to believe. But players are easily swayed by the £££ which is understandable if you're doing something you enjoy why not get paid and do it.

Over at Sun many years ago when we first come up there was an injection and budget. 2 months into the season all cut and to be fair not a single player left but i feel that was down to as you say locality and a bit the manager. Which again looks to be more so manager loyalty at the moment with Hobbsy.

Caammmmm on the Sun!

Same with us. Not a penny paid out but our manager seems to get players to sign and play for nothing, alot to do with good previous experience with our manager and the 'gang' element, mates playing together.

Gonna be a very tight one this year, maybe even a luton and Watford top 2.

its a shame Money comes into football at every level and is causing major issues, just this week we have had another local south Mids club offer one of our players £50 a game. 

Name and shame  :P