Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Summer Transfer News

Oxhey Jets pair Luke Wells and Steve Brown have joined Northwood FC.

I heard that Steve Brown was key in the Oxhey Jets mass exodus, apparently he was trying to get no less than 12 of the players to join Northwood with him. My mate said he turned up at the first training session to tell the club he was leaving, but was really just there trying to pick up the remaining few Oxhey Jets players from the previous season.

It's a funny old game.

Edited by Rebadiah Hongfield

Is it true that Tring have signed a certain centre back from Holmer? It's about time Alabaster moved to a bigger club, should've gone higher in my humble opinion though.

It is true, although not Alabaster.

Is it true that Tring have signed a certain centre back from Holmer? It's about time Alabaster moved to a bigger club.

That must be tring corinthians that have signed him yeah? ...

I heard that Steve Brown was key in the Oxhey Jets mass exodus, apparently he was trying to get no less than 12 of the players to join Northwood with him. My mate said he turned up at the first training session to tell the club he was leaving, but was really just there trying to pick up the remaining few Oxhey Jets players from the previous season.

It's a funny old game.

Great info RH keep it coming thumbsup.gif

Brown was in the squad against Tring the other night, and I have it on good authority that another few including Chris Ingham have joined Belstone FC

Chris Ingham wasn't his grandad a QPR legend ?

What a exodus of players at Oxhey Jets FC this summer ?

Whats happened to Oxhey Jets Luke Beardsworth ?, Lee inch ? and Danny Tilbury ? are they still at Oxhey Jets ?

Whats happened to Oxhey Jets Luke Beardsworth ?, Lee inch ? and Danny Tilbury ? are they still at Oxhey Jets ?

Of the above only Danny Tilbury has been registered by Oxhey Jets for the forthcoming season

Well i never believed the exodus was that bad as RH previous rumours were never 100% but it seems true ...

I went over to see Hadley today to see how they were shaping up this year and it turned out they were playing Belstone. It seemed every Jets player has followed suit with Ingham and gone, also interesting to see Danny Gruar back playing but not as i had heard at Hadley first XI but also for Belstone with the oxhey clan. Very random but great mix! He also showing class with that fine left foot wand doing the business as per usual. Winning 4-2 against hadley too, Can we expect Belstone to be stepping into the ssml with These sort of players?

Of the above only Danny Tilbury has been registered by Oxhey Jets for the forthcoming season

Is it Danny or Dave Tilbury? ... Belstone had a 9 Tilbury up top they kept calling Dave . He was best player on the pitch by a mile along with Gruar and some small midfielder who scored there first.

They also had former Sun player Carl Bull playing too, not a massive fan though of his game.

Edited by RendonBodgers

I see Alex Brown and Sean Sonner player for Sun Postal the other night. Excellent signings if they stay there.

Both proven quality and extremely happy if we can keep them. Shame alex brown isnt that little bit taller! :-/

RendonBodgers seeing as you was at this game, i would like to know what game you was watching? A certain MR Gruar who you mentioned is all one footed and that is RIGHT. He is still down at Hadley but helped Belstone out as they only had a squad of 11. The Hadley team was made up of 2 reserves from last year and last seasons 3RDS , who are stepping up to the reserves this year. Belstone will win the Herts Senior County League with that squad.

RendonBodgers seeing as you was at this game, i would like to know what game you was watching? A certain MR Gruar who you mentioned is all one footed and that is RIGHT. He is still down at Hadley but helped Belstone out as they only had a squad of 11. The Hadley team was made up of 2 reserves from last year and last seasons 3RDS

Ahh well thats my bad then i apologise. He must be that good i cant even tell what foot he is. I see him standing by the hadley bench at the start but looked quite matey with the belstone mob. So hadley actually had the best of 3 sides and they lost to the bare minimal? They werent all that bad still.

No the Hadley team was made up of 2 reserves from last season and Hadley 3rd's . This was a reserve fixture not first team .

Oh again my bad. I was wondering where that Tony Spag was who normally plays at the back. I dont know any of them just watch sometimes as live in Bwood so have caught them a few times in the past before potters bar days.

Oxhey Starlet Links up With Bartlett

It appears I got me wires crossed. I'm hearing that Putnam has signed for Wealdstone. Not sure on what level they are Oxhey Jets rivals?! Good luck to the boy. I'll certainly be looking out for him next season. Sad to see him leave SSML.

Scored today for Wealdstone in there 1 3 defeat at home to Hayes & Yeading United but was then badly injured and taken to hospital :(