Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 10th August Games

Windsor 3-1 South Park

Good hard fought game, although I do think the ref could have done a bit more to force Park to clean up their act a bit. They are not the cleanest team in the league are they? Left a number of Windsor's players requiring attention during the game, although in the end, it seemed they suffered more on the injury front than Windsor.

If that is a bit one-eyed I'm happy to be challenged on that view!

The scoreline was a fair reflection of the game and, with players like Dexter (came on as sub) and Harris to fit back in I think we are looking rather ominously good.

Our No 11, Kyle Lucas definitely had the wrong boots on today; he lost his footing at least 6 times!

Carl Dennison is a bit passionate isn't he? From what my son said he was giving it VERY large to the South Park supporters during the game. Could learn a lesson from the admirable Mr Wastell on the banter front methinks!

Good win. Very happy tonight.

Edited by Rother

Mole Valley SCR 0-3 Epsom & Ewell.

Epsom and Ewell will not compete for the title on this showing. Mole Valley dominated the 1st 42mins before a route one goal against the run of play put E&E 1-0 going into HT.

Although they did improve in the second half and probably were the better team, a diabolical decision by the referee killed off a good game as E&E made it 2-0 from the spot. I missed the 3rd goal and then MVSCR had a penalty saved late on to top the day off.

IMO - it's Windsor's title to lose to South Park and then Epsom will be part of a 3-5 chasing pack.

Unbearable Smudge? No I don't think so. I promise you will not find me gloating at ANY stage whatever happens. And I will always give a true assessment of what I see.

But I won't hide what I consider to be my justified confidence in the team.

I believe the red might have been a Mr Kelly.

Edited by Rother

Horley Town 0 Wembley 1

Town missed a penalty after our penalty taker was hacked down in the box and was still injured and Smith stepped up and fired just wide. Just before half time the very poor referee disallowed a perfect goal for Town. In the 2nd half Wembley scored straight from the kick off and Town just did not get going again. Town best chance fell to Nathan Jupp whose header beat the keeper but went just over.

Edited by Carthorse

Epsom and Ewell will not compete for the title on this showing. Mole Valley dominated the 1st 42mins before a route one goal against the run of play put E&E 1-0 going into HT.

Although they did improve in the second half and probably were the better team, a diabolical decision by the referee killed off a good game as E&E made it 2-0 from the spot. I missed the 3rd goal and then MVSCR had a penalty saved late on to top the day off.

IMO - it's Windsor's title to lose to South Park and then Epsom will be part of a 3-5 chasing pack.

Epsom and Ewell will not compete for the title on this showing. Mole Valley dominated the 1st 42mins before a route one goal against the run of

play put E&E 1-0 going into HT.

Epsom struggled to get going today but they still had enough to win this one comfortably I think Mole Valley will struggle on this showing

Ash Utd 3 Bedfont Sports 0

first home win for the new management & team

first half wasnt much to talk about but 2nd half improved & we scored 3 quick goal & 2 goals were excellent a 20 yard curler & 35 yards screamer. Bedfont had their chances in the first half but after we had scored seem to want to moan at the ref (who i thought did well for his first game at this level) (fellow fans focus gold member)

we are still learning but hopefully this win will give us the confidence to go on & surprise other teams

hope we won due to our skills & determinations & not down to our pitch

Horley Town 0 Wembley 1

Town missed a penalty after our penalty taker was hacked down in the box and was still injured and Smith stepped up and fired just wide. Just before half time the very poor referee disallowed a perfect goal for Town. In the 2nd half Wembley scored straight from the kick off and Town just did not get going again. Town best chance fell to Nathan Jupp whose header beat the keeper but went just over.

Always nice to see an unbiased view of the game

Ash Utd 3 Bedfont Sports 0

first home win for the new management & team

first half wasnt much to talk about but 2nd half improved & we scored 3 quick goal & 2 goals were excellent a 20 yard curler & 35 yards screamer. Bedfont had their chances in the first half but after we had scored seem to want to moan at the ref (who i thought did well for his first game at this level) (fellow fans focus gold member)

we are still learning but hopefully this win will give us the confidence to go on & surprise other teams

hope we won due to our skills & determinations & not down to our pitch

Has Krooner made a Comeback then,cannot be Mewcenary,no Penalties given.Footie has hung up his Whistle at this level.