Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eversley & California FC

First post on here for a while but can't believe the certain posters are slagging the new manager off already!

Sav has done a brilliant job over the last 3 years but the current squad is not only wafer thin but also in my opinion at least 4 or 5 starting players short of what's required to challenge this season.

There is undoubtedly some apathy too from several players who know they will be starting come hell or high water.Tommo has been there since the start of the season so i`m sure he has seen this. In my opinion a big shake up is required and I have no doubt the players want competition so new arrivals will prove to be nothing but healthy.

Some of you lot make me giggle Tommo is a good lad who is prepaired for any bad comments that are aimed at him it goes wiv the territory,no doubt he will have some good and bad results and will have to take the rough with the smooth good luck to him and Scott,but just remember none of us are Alex Ferguson and none of you are Wayne Rooney.

Some of you lot make me giggle Tommo is a good lad who is prepaired for any bad comments that are aimed at him it goes wiv the territory,no doubt he will have some good and bad results and will have to take the rough with the smooth good luck to him and Scott,but just remember none of us are Alex Ferguson and none of you are Wayne Rooney.

Yeah and there defo ain't any Pierluigi Collina in CCL.

as what ellers i heard youd stepped down as manager? with jason hall leaving also?

Sean you are right tho, me and Jason have stepped down, however I'm still interactive with the chairman and new head Coach Paul Wycherley. Two good guys who will continue to do well and I will support them when I can.

as what ellers i heard youd stepped down as manager? with jason hall leaving also?

bakers gone back to knaphill i dont understand a player who spouts off how many goals hes scored but never played higher? strange one i think big fish in a small pond syndrome if i was a goalscorer id be vying to play higher to test myself against better oppo

First and foremost yes it is baker here as this big fish in little pond crap is starting to get on my tits I can play higher I no that and have in my career that's how much people no about me on here if they new me they would no that Iam happy playing at this level and end of the day it's my choice so people just keep there opinions to there self

Sincerely hope all goes well in the future, Sav.

As someone who's only Grand-Son had to under-go heart surgery at a young age, I know just what you must be going through !

Good result and performance for eversley today, team really looked up for it and pressed lots more than in previous performances, Charlie in the middle of the park made a big difference for me, added experience and quality on the ball, sheer water got into the game in the last 15 mins or so but overall good result for eversley and the new management team.