Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 7th December Fixtures

Camberley , bleugh and they left without going into the bar..All the food wasted untouched when I left.

Don't rush back.

Well done Hanworth Villa through to the next round of the vase

F.A. Carlsberg Vase

1 2 South Park v Eastbourne Utd

0 1 Tunbridge Wells v Hanworth Villa

Premier Division

0 0 Alton Town v Wembley

3 1 Ash United v Hartley Wintney

2 2 Chessington & Hook United v Bedfont Sports

0 2 Colliers Wood United v Epsom & Ewell

1 2 Cove v Westfield

1 3 Croydon v Windsor

0 2 Frimley Green v Badshot Lea

3 2 Horley Town v Mole Valley SCR

5 0 Molesey v Farnham Town

1 4 Raynes Park Vale v Camberley Town

Division One

2 1 Banstead Athletic v CB Hounslow United

3 3 Bedfont & Feltham v AFC Croydon Athletic

1 3 Dorking v Cobham

3 2 Eversley & California v South Kilburn

5 1 Knaphill v Epsom Athletic

0 0 Spelthorne Sports v Sheerwater

1 1 Staines Lammas v Farleigh Rovers

Edited by ASATTGS

Camberley , bleugh and they left without going into the bar..All the food wasted untouched when I left.

Don't rush back.

What do you expect you banned one of our players. Also one of your staff members was slamming doors in the bar and making rude comments that our boardroom heard,

You tried your best from the minute we turned up to make the team unwelcome. Dirty dressing room making the team warm up on the area behind the clubhouse which wasn't fit for purpose.

Your whole ground is a accident waiting to happen

Shocking

Bedfont & Feltham 3-3 AFC Croydon

End to end stuff, fair result on the day.

A game of missed chances by both sides and poor defending from both teams. We were 2-0 up early on but AFC never gave up and went 3-2 up in the 2nd half, we pulled it back to 3-3 and could have nicked it towards the end but wasn't to be.

FT 3-3

Weldone to Hanworth Villa today in the vase, great result for you boys.

Horley Town 3 Mole Valley 2

Good end to end game with both teams having lots of chances to Score. Mole Valley went one nil up after two minutes before Karl Parker scored three minutes later. With ten played Parker scored goal number two for Town and then beforer half time Mole Valley scored again.In the second half both teams had chances to score before John Eldred scored the winner for Town to give our new management their first league win and three great points.

Great to catch up with Briggers at the game. 

Ash Utd 3 Hartley Wintney 1

finally a league win & a good performance as well

first half Hartley had alot of the game & created several good chances but didnt take them. Then around the half hour mark Ash rewarded a pen (never ever was it a pen) but from the spot kick we just about scored, but then five later some good work down the left saw us score our 2nd goal to go in at ht 2up

2nd half started with some stupidity by the Hartley who got himself sent off for an off the ball incident but this livened up Hartley & they pulled a goal back with a cracking 30yard free kick that if on motd we would be watching it for weeks. Ash regrouped & got a goal on the break to take control off the game, but never confident as Hartley never gave up, but in the finals minutes we had good chances to make the scoreline even better for us, but I & the club will take 3 very important points

Bring on next week....going to be very interesting especially with several players who clashed today

Will be interesting what action is taken by the league/county FA after the incident at the game today.

Never expected to witness this type of thing at a local football game.

SK seem like a decent bunch of lads and would be much better off with someone calmer as their manager.

SK unused sub (who along with the manager were both sent off), decided it would be a good idea to get a knife from the dressing room and then return to the pitch and enter the Eversley technical area.

Fortunately another sub intervened and convinced the lad to leave the pitch vicinity.

All this was encouraged by the SK manager who was on the phone to friends trying to convince them to come to the ground and attack the Eversley management.

Bizarrely it was such a minor incident that triggered this unbelievable reaction.

I would be very interested to understand at what point the league take action. This is yet another incident involving the same individual.

Will be interesting what action is taken by the league/county FA after the incident at the game today.

SK seem like a decent bunch of lads and would be much better off with someone calmer as their manager.

Nothing will happen to him,after writing a 2 page letter to the London F.A.and the F.A.regarding his actions at last years South Kilburn v Warlingham fixture,to which as of this date,I have not received a reply.Where I warned them that he was a serious threat at any game he attended,no action was taken against him then,but my grandson who was assaulted by Mick Jennings at the above game received a £45 fine and a 5 match ban. I believe Warlingham who refused  to finish the game,Player safety was the reason given by them,where fined by the League.But I also believe by his bragging to me in a heated telephone conversation,THAT THE CCL League took no action against him personally.Mr. Constable can you confirm what action the League took? Also could you pass a message on to Lorraine Kelly,Discipline,LONDON F.A.,like you did last time,AND TELL HER MR. PETER EATON aka SMUDGE did warn her about this Thug,struck lucky this time,maybe next time somebody could get seriously hurt.

Edited by Smudge

I wasn't there yesterday to witness what happened however; I watched you at Ash on Tues and you don't exactly have angels in your technical area!