Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 7th December Fixtures

Wow that is absolutely shocking behaviour - threatened with a knife in the dug out!

So what needs to happen for action to be taken here?

Did the officials see the incident, as surely the FA can only take action if the officials mention it in their report?

Did Eversley report the incident to the police as being threatened with a knife is a very serious offence?

Never once had any problems with SK players, nice a pie. Even last week the way the manager spoke to me when me and Sean were warming up the keeper on the pitch was unbelievable. He screamed Get off the fecking pitch will ya, you don't see my keeper warming up on it!!! I went don't need too talk like that mate and he said something like you ain't see me go mad!! Bell end!!!! And feck me the way he went get off the pitch was if it was Wembleys out there!!!

I shall watch this incidents development with interest.  Lucky I'm good at holding my breath !

An interesting day at the top of the Premier with all of the chasing pack winning and closing the gap on South Park!

After a poor run in the league Molesey bounce back with a massive 5 nil victory over Farnham who are no slouches themselves.

A big morale booster for Molesey ahead of their clash on Tuesday with Park, will they be experiencing a cup exit hangover like Hartley-who knows should be a cracker - up the Moles, they were good enough to let us pick up 3pts against them so let's hope they can do us another favour!

Windsor away to Cove, which is never easy and Hanworth at home to Wembley, will Villa be able to get themselves up for another big performance after their massive win yesterday?

All exciting stuff

Epsom worked very hard for their 2-0 win today and by the end I felt we had deserved it. The first half was very even, but Wood created less in the second half and we just had that little bit of quality in front of goal that made the difference between the sides.

Despite having watched Epsom play Colliers Wood on many occasions, I've still not met CC1 Come and say hello one day, I'm the one with the blue cap!

I've just been stydying todays League Bulletin.

Attendances seem to be dropping lower and lower by the week.

Only Alton Town and Ash reported a gate of over 50 !!

Epsom worked very hard for their 2-0 win today and by the end I felt we had deserved it. The first half was very even, but Wood created less in the second half and we just had that little bit of quality in front of goal that made the difference between the sides.

Despite having watched Epsom play Colliers Wood on many occasions, I've still not met CC1 Come and say hello one day, I'm the one with the blue cap!

Maybe the reason you never meet him,is you do not partake of a post match shandy in the bar.

Edited by Smudge