Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 7th December Fixtures

Saturday 7th December
F.A. Vase - 3rd Round
South Park v Eastbourne United

Tunbridge Wells v Hanworth Villa
Premier Division
Alton Town v Wembley
Ash United v Hartley Wintney
Chessington & Hook v Bedfont Sports
Colliers Wood Utd v Epsom & Ewell
Cove v Westfield
Croydon v Windsor
Frimley Green v Badshot Lea
Horley Town v Mole Valley SCR
Molesey v Farnham Town
Raynes Park Vale v Camberley Town
Division 1
Banstead Athletic v CB Hounslow Utd
Bedfont & Feltham v AFC Croydon Athletic
Dorking v Cobham
Eversley & California v South Kilburn
Knaphill v Epsom Athletic
Spelthorne Sports v Sheerwater
Staines Lammas v Farleigh Rovers

Chubby. I have been asked to post the following to you.

"The Cobham ground is not available on Saturday for the Dorking match.

Please mind your own business. Thank you."

Good luck to Villa in the vase and lots of luck to South Park in the Vase, hope you go all the way!

Another fixture for E&E against a team at the bottom, Colliers will obvioulsy be happy after their first win in quite a while against Hartley. But I would imagine Epsom should have more than enough to pick up three points and close the gap again,

I see it has already been posted but just to confirm that Dorking v Hanworth Villa will take place at Hanworth Villa FC tomorrow.  Thanks to Hanworth and Dave Brown for stepping in.

Sorry to be a pedant but its Dorking V COBHAM at Hanworth Villa!

Yes, thanks to all who have got this sorted. Spurs live on TV at 17.30 means I have a decision to make...........

Croydon away tomorrow. Deep joy! I wonder if Smudge will turn up. If so, I would be happy to buy him a beer provided I get further than the Market Porter by London Bridge station :alc:

I will be there ... be sure to say hello

Sorry, yes Dorking v Cobham.

What's that expression about engaging brain before typing, Alan ??

ONLY JOKING.

Many thanks to all at Hanworth Villa for their help.

I'm going to watch Spelthorne be Sheerwater first half then off to watch the Lammas v Farlie.

I was just thinking (uh oh!)

If a club doesn't have floodlights, why don't they kick off at 12. That way there is a chance that they will get some extra revenue as people decide to do two games in one day.

I've never been to Spelthorne and although I may well get the opportunity next season at this rate, I would definitely go if Epsom were playing in the general area at 3pm.  

We kick off at 11.30 on a Bank Holiday which is arguably more awkward than doing it on a standard Saturday.

For example, Epsom go to Wembley on 14th December. South Kilburn are at home to Cobham that day, but I'm told the grounds are very close. A 12 or even a 12.30 k.o. would enable both games to be watched and benefit two clubs that way, especially if advertised well. I would certainly pay a visit in those circumstances.

That's a great idea Rich. There are plenty of people who would take in a double header if the opportunity presented itself. One such d/h I did years ago involved Stockport County v Huddersfield followed by Tranmere v Reading in the Cup. Makes a good day of it. Must admit to not being a fan of 11.30 starts though.