Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

An Interesting Conversation

Eastside Urchin

I think you would be able to get all three sets of fans in the Olympic stadium at once!

Obviously depends on the ground we get, think it could be a good idea. Would be concerned about running costs.

Good point about the new lease we've got though.

Happy new year cuppa.

Our game with Maidstone fell foul of an isolated downpour in Billericay and was postponed to protect our bowling green surface. How did your game at Bury go ?

What about tomorrow's game?

Will have a word with upminster rugby club,know the chairman,he is a customer of mine,perhaps you can use their facilities tomorrow ???

Be careful of the barmaid though,she would eat you Billericay pussies alive!!!

Happy new year gumbo lol

I stand corrected but I thought the Ryman league do not allow three clubs to share one ground, two football clubs and one athletic club  

Cricklefield has been used by three clubs, and I believe others have as well. IMO though the best solution would be to build a purpose built football stadium with an athletics facility next door, like they have done in Barking. 

Unless the clubs involved start actually talking to each other nothing will happen, which will be detrimental to all concerned.

Until a fairy godmother comes along with an extortionate amount of money with no strings attached and a suitable location is put forward it all just pie in the sky I’m afraid. Or could that be land developers trying to get their hands on Bridge Avenue??????

“A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush” my gran used to say. What ever happened to all the promises made to Romford fans and countless other clubs in non-league football without a home?

Cricklefield has been used by three clubs, and I believe others have as well. IMO though the best solution would be to build a purpose built football stadium with an athletics facility next door, like they have done in Barking. 

Unless the clubs involved start actually talking to each other nothing will happen, which will be detrimental to all concerned.

We can talk on here all we want but it's really down to the Hornchurch and Romford's boards to decide on any dealings between the two clubs. After what the likes of Colin, Ken and Jimmy etc. have done at Hornchurch, I'll trust their judgement.

Their lower class brass writing to our top class brass