Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures 21st/22nd January

Hartley Wintney 5 v 2 Bedfont Sports latest

R.P.V.0 v 1 Badshot Lea game abandoned floodlight failure due to local sub station fault.

Windsor 2 v 0 Colliers Wood latest

Cove 1 v 1 Camberley latest  Camberley down to 10 men

Hanworth Villa 0 v 1 Frimley Green latest 

Chipstead 1 v 3 Guernsey latest

Edited by Smudge

Finished Park 1 Epsom 2.

Decent side Epsom. Park never turned up and a change of formation seemed to unsettle the side. Ref made some strange decisions for both sides. Always seems to be the case when they are bein assesed. Both sides finished with ten but Guscotts second yellow was one of the best tackles of the game.

No cup comps now. Soley the league to concentrate on.

You were very fast and threatening going forward but we defended very well, and of course, your strikers couldn't stay onside. (I counted 8 times offside on the break in the 1st half.)

Decent game, though 3-0 probably flattered us a bit, as your keeper didn't get down well for the 1st and 3rd goals, and you spent plenty of time in our half.

Finished Park 1 Epsom 2.

Decent side Epsom. Park never turned up and a change of formation seemed to unsettle the side. Ref made some strange decisions for both sides. Always seems to be the case when they are bein assesed. Both sides finished with ten but Guscotts second yellow was one of the best tackles of the game.

No cup comps now. Soley the league to concentrate on.

Would agree with all of this. Very eccentric refereeing and I also felt that Guscott got as much of the ball as he did the player and should not have received a second booking. However, I felt our sending off right at the end should have been a second yellow rather than a straight red and I hope the three match suspension doesn't hurt us.

Hough did score our penalty and James Taylor scored his first goal for the club to win it. Chessington or Wembley next. That game should be played in mid April at this rate!

My match report for those interested is at http://www.eefconline.co.uk/LCN37.html

James Taylor is a quality player I brought him through the ranks at Hampton and I wish him all the best he is a decent bloke

Windsor v Wood report here - http://spiderbee.tripod.com/cwufc/id18.html

An accurate and balanced report as usual Chris.  Probably the fastest-paced game I've seen this season with two very quick front lines in action and I'm just glad Embalo didn't have his shooting boots on !  For the 3rd season running your lads have played really well at our place and [Apart from the finishing] I can't see you being in any trouble of relegation. 

An accurate and balanced report as usual Chris.  Probably the fastest-paced game I've seen this season with two very quick front lines in action and I'm just glad Embalo didn't have his shooting boots on !  For the 3rd season running your lads have played really well at our place and [Apart from the finishing] I can't see you being in any trouble of relegation. 

Ta...and thanks for the team sheet. Very helpful that.

Had to shoot home quick. Will stay later if a Saturday game.