Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 15th March Fixtures

History boys ? Has a team ever totally dominated at this level before ? As I predict my god friends over the Spelly will it was clear when I played down there the shere talent on show and now with Additions of talent I believe they will set a president like no team ever has in the ccl .

I am sure someone said last year to watch out for Spelthorne.  I played against them years ago on a Sunday.  They had some kick boxing Champion then !!!

Anyway the big question is are they going to be able to go up into the Premier ?

Arrived home safely if a bit early for my liking,but I did promise her indoors that I would be in before 10.Nearly pulled with one of the people attending the Over 60's party,But declined as she was a lot younger than me, when do over 60s party?  

The game ,Camberley were deserved winners overall,the 10 minute spell just after half time done for Bedfont.A lot of mention  has been given to the Handball,was this the 1st or 21st handball shout from the Camberley mob?

Shame the Ref did not come into the bar after the game,so he could of explained why he did not award one.It was funny at the time though,Ref with whistle at mouth,Linesman adamant it was not his decision,Krooner and Weeble adamant it was a stonewall pen.I never saw it,who ever gives Camberley 2 pens,not the same player surely.Had a nice chat with V.P.ABOUT THE POST OFFICE.Dan Turkington  even gave me an interview,conclusion Decent Manager,Nice Chap,knows his onions.GOOD DAY OUT BAR THE RESULT.Wonder how many u18s Hanworth Villa played today in their 4-2 win over Farnham,thanks for helping out your local rivals against Mole Valley the other night. Still it could be worse for teams in the dreaded drop zone  Badshot Lea have to play Ash twice,6 POINTS GUARANTEED,in my opinion.

Westfield 2-4 Hartley Wintney

Bit lacklustre from us, great start when we scored after a minute but argent levelled.

2nd half was end to end but visitors more clinical . It looked like it was our players who had played tue thu like Hartley had. Decent game for the neutral I guess on by lovely day.

Ash utd 1 mole valley 1

I don't know if it's a good point gained or 3pts lost.

Started the game very well & was dominating which we took advantage off by taking the lead. We couldn't get the 2nd goal which would help the nerves. Mole valley slowly got into the game & looked dangerous at set pieces but at ht we held the lead.

2nd half saw mole valley play alot better & pressed us back, we was now playing on the break & did create the chance to go 2up but didn't take them. With minutes to go mole valley got their deserved 2nd half equaliser to deflate the Home supporters.

Not the best game to watch but when your down there in the league it's about the points not performance, but good to spend the after with the mole valley people.

Next a bigger game on Tuesday

Smudge, it was 4-0 not 4-2.

For your info, we gave 2 U18's debuts on Thursday night, with another 2 on the bench, we also had 3 U19 playing on Thursday that have been in and around the squad all season.

Yesterday we started with 1 U19, and 1 U18 & 1 U19 on the bench, yes half the boys from Thursday night, but can you possibly play the same personnel with the run of games as of late? I think not!!!!

Apologies for the wrong score information True Villain.I do understand that you have had a lot of games recently,and a rotation of players is necessary,but 7 changes from your previous game against Epsom Ath in the Premier Cup was a shrewd move by you.Mole Valley must of been over the moon,Ash,Alton,Bedfont Sports,Chessington and Hook,Horley,who are in a relegation dogfight,not so.Interestingly your twitter site that is very informative,never listed your side against Farnham yesterday,but I presume,normal service was resumed,hence your 4-0 win.No screaming when Ash beat Badshot Lea twice,to secure their Premiership survival,they do groundshare after all,makes sense,less travelling.

Apologies for the wrong score information True Villain.I do understand that you have had a lot of games recently,and a rotation of players is necessary,but 7 changes from your previous game against Epsom Ath in the Premier Cup was a shrewd move by you.Mole Valley must of been over the moon,Ash,Alton,Bedfont Sports,Chessington and Hook,Horley,who are in a relegation dogfight,not so.Interestingly your twitter site that is very informative,never listed your side against Farnham yesterday,but I presume,normal service was resumed,hence your 4-0 win.No screaming when Ash beat Badshot Lea twice,to secure their Premiership survival,they do groundshare after all,makes sense,less travelling.

Lets hope so Smudge cos at the moment it don't look to promising as another 2 points dropped yesterday

Loving your conspiracy theories Smudge. I'm sure Badshot Lea would have something to say about that!

As for Epsom, we have now played the top and the bottom team in a four day spell and it was difficult to tell which was which. Horley had a real go, but it turned out like I thought it might, with our midfield denying them the time or space to find Kyle Hough who had just one chance all day.

It was just a question then of whether we would score and although it took a while before we opened them up, 35th and 43rd minute goals gave us a cushion we rarely looked like giving away.

If they can get the ball to Kyle, they can still survive as there was no shortage of commitment, but as Krooner was saying about Bedfont Sports they did well also, while Colliers Wood won easily and Chessington were just edged out. This is a great League to be involved in as the teams at the bottom are all decent.

Match report is here:http://www.eefconline.co.uk/LCN46.html

Interesting theories about Hanworth Villa, but at the end of the day it is their choice what side they put out and if someone gets an unexpected bonus like Mole Valley (who may well have thoroughly deserved the points by the way) then other teams down there can't complain. HV have two cups remaining and I don't think anyone would blame them for prioritising at this stage.

I do hope that in preparation for their tough semi final v Windsor they put out a strong side on Thursday against South Park but if they don't, then that's the way it goes sometimes.

Rich,you can guarantee they will put out a Strong side against South Park,then rest a few against Alton on Saturday,before they play Windsor in the Cup.No moaning though if they put out a weakened side against South Park,as you said it is their entitlement to play whichever side they want.

Hanworth Villa must be their own club before anyone else's.  If at the end of the season a club is moaning about a game involving Hanworth Villa costing them promotion/relegation then they are seeking excuses for their failure to gain enough points of their own during the season.

Good to see a club promoting their youth players to the 1st team.

I didn't see anyone complaining at the start of the season when we had the same number of U19 players starting in the fixture away to South Park, no we didn't throw the game, or set out to give them a helping hand to the league title, we done this due to key players being on holiday (think most clubs were in the same boat?)

Krooner - agree with you, no point having an U18 set up or reserves if they are not going to feed the 1st team, 2 lads have come out of the reserves (both U19) and held their own and helped the 1st team lately, we have some promising youngsters coming through, and we gave them the oppurtunity to step up.

I believe Windsor & Bedfont Sports have fielded young sides over the last 2 seasons and I didnt see these accusations being thrown about then?

If a club is not in a great league position then that's their own doing, not anything to do with HV.

I hope this clears this up???

Guernsey lost to Merstham last saturday at footes lane 1-0.The irony being that Merstham are not the best of friends with Leatherhead,who benefitted most from this result.Guernsey had a weakened side out due to their Muratti Cup semi-final against Alderney,which they won 4-1.Beggars the question what is more important to them Promotion or the Muratti Cup.Bomaya of this parish was in attendance,do miss his input on here though.

I didn't see anyone complaining at the start of the season when we had the same number of U19 players starting in the fixture away to South Park, no we didn't throw the game, or set out to give them a helping hand to the league title, we done this due to key players being on holiday (think most clubs were in the same boat?)

Krooner - agree with you, no point having an U18 set up or reserves if they are not going to feed the 1st team, 2 lads have come out of the reserves (both U19) and held their own and helped the 1st team lately, we have some promising youngsters coming through, and we gave them the oppurtunity to step up.

I believe Windsor & Bedfont Sports have fielded young sides over the last 2 seasons and I didnt see these accusations being thrown about then?

If a club is not in a great league position then that's their own doing, not anything to do with HV.

I hope this clears this up???

Problem is people believe what there told rather than seeing with there own eyes. at sports we had 6 regular out of the starting eleven that came from youth and that were u23 possibly a couple more, if thats not promoting youth what the hell is it!!???

Problem is people believe what there told rather than seeing with there own eyes. at sports we had 6 regular out of the starting eleven that came from youth and that were u23 possibly a couple more, if thats not promoting youth what the hell is it!!???

And having seen Bedfont Sports at Frimley last night it appears to be continuing down that route with many youngsters on display. Put in a decent shift too and maybe a little unlucky not to nick a point after a spirited second half.

And having seen Bedfont Sports at Frimley last night it appears to be continuing down that route with many youngsters on display. Put in a decent shift too and maybe a little unlucky not to nick a point after a spirited second half.

Did you video the game TRS ?