Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 1st---Thursday 3rd April Fixtures etc

Smudge

No problem mate all taken in good faith in the interest of good football banter, and you have no need to offer any apology your views are as appropriate as mine as any others, maybe I was a bit too touchy but I do have to profess a special interest :rolleyes: Looking forward to that cup of tea (incidentally you were right about his kicking it's an area of his game he has to improve but he does have a slight quad tear). All the best.

Does he play golf????

Tell him it's in the timing NOT in the speed he brings his leg thru onto the ball. If he slows his body movement down he will start to kick the ball better also a lower release on the ball from his hands ..

Let me know if this helps him

Cheers

Wednesday results.

Div 1 - Epsom Athletic 1-0 CB Hounslow

Surrey Elite League - Tooting Bec 2-0 NPL

Surrey U18 Youth Final - Redhill 0-2 Sutton United

Thursday Results

Westfield 0-3 Wembley

Frimley Green 3-2 Hartley Wintney

Alresford 5-1 Sandhurst (Aldershot Cup)

Edited by Chris Clapham

very good match at the green and a tale of 2 halves,frimley 2 down at ht but turning it round in the 2nd half and winning 3 2 and Stuart Norman saving a penalty along the way,officialls were ok and the ref was keen to let the game flow with good use of the advantage rule. 

Stampy got the winner with Matt Griffiths getting 1 i don't know who got the other one it could of been Taylor

Matt G goal was disallowed for reasons only known to the linesman,the ref apologised at half time.  Newcs got the first, Dan Watkiss got the 2nd on his debut, Stampy got the 3rd. 

Westfield 0-3 Wembley 

Tight first half with both sides having good chances

2nd half Wembley scored a superb goal and soon adding another with a great finish. A 3rd went in late on and we weren't at it tonight. Wembley were the better side and looked hungrier. Very competitive on the pitch and gentleman off it. Good luck for the season

You sound like a broken record Rich, nothing to do with South Park - my only knowledge of Park was when my grandson played there several years ago, it is safe to say I wasn't impressed with the set-up - hence my distain for ALL THINGS South Park!

I'll be there watching tomorrow ... I would come along and say hello, but my mum (god rest her soul) told me to never speak to someone whose got enough time on their hands to run an unofficial website for a CCL team!!

Ok I am convinced now that Stan is just a South Park player who is trying to keep them focussed.

He's doing a good job of it, and for what it's worth, I think that win at Cove yesterday was the final straw. If Park were going to drop points, then in form Cove was where it would happen, and it didn't, so fair play to South Park.

Yes Molesey, Wembley, Camberley and Epsom is not the run in they would have chosen, but the gap is so large that even losses to their two rivals are not enough to cause concern. 

The match report from our (very) narrow win over Windsor is here: http://www.eefconline.co.uk/LCN50.html

You sound like a broken record Rich, nothing to do with South Park - my only knowledge of Park was when my grandson played there several years ago, it is safe to say I wasn't impressed with the set-up - hence my distain for ALL THINGS South Park!

I'll be there watching tomorrow ... I would come along and say hello, but my mum (god rest her soul) told me to never speak to someone whose got enough time on their hands to run an unofficial website for a CCL team!!

Well I dont run a site Stan so come say hello to me than :)

I'm sorry that trying to publicise the club that you claim to have an interest in is such an issue for you. And if people at this level didn't make their time available, there wouldn't be half the clubs around in the first place.

In the time it took you to write that drivel / excuse, you could have wandered over to say hello at the match tomorrow. I'm not hiding anonymously as everyone knows I'll be standing behind the goal that my team are attacking. On second thoughts though, don't bother as I'll be busy doing hospital radio reports and recording club history if that's ok with you.

I will however meet up with Krooner and hopefully VP as well for a beer as they are both thoroughly decent chaps and if Epsom couldn't go up I'd love it to be Camberley. Both of our clubs have gone through thick and thin, mostly thin over the 25 years I 've known them. They are proper supporters.

Don't try to understand Stan, it's called loyalty, you might want to look the definition up, if you can make the time.  

Good to hear Stampy is doing well. Great lad when he played for Eversley

I have not seen him give anything but 100% he is a managers dream, i know he has had a few niggling injuries but will play through the pain barrier if possible