Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Managerial movements speculation

Had the pleasure to bump into Duncs at Ace today where it really matters.

2 blokes I would sit down and have a few beers with.  I may not agree with the some of the sh*t hey both come up with but it would be a cracking night. :)

We could make it an open invitation to all forumites and we chair it and have an organised CCL chat

Sure there would be enuf to get a club to open their bar for the venue

We could make it an open invitation to all forumites and we chair it and have an organised CCL chat

Sure there would be enuf to get a club to open their bar for the venue

Game on !!!

No offers but not really been looking if something really took my fancy I would dive into it and I know the back room staff I would bring with me would be a good addition to a club

....so you are putting yourself in the shop window as such tho' Weeble

No BG in fact work at the moment dictates I cannot do it full time

OK Weeble thats fair enough.

So NLN who is the new Westfield manager ?  Has one been nominated?

Maybe Ruggles might want it, he seems on the look out for a job ?

Bad Guy,patience is a virtue, NLN will inform all that need to know in his own time.Suprised Ruggles has not been after your job at Molesey,the grapevine certainly thinks he may of,Ex Player and all that,younger as well,has its upside.Think you should be looking over your shoulder,rather than caring about whats going on at Westfield.

Bad Guy,patience is a virtue, NLN will inform all that need to know in his own time.Suprised Ruggles has not been after your job at Molesey,the grapevine certainly thinks he may of,Ex Player and all that,younger as well,has its upside.Think you should be looking over your shoulder,rather than caring about whats going on at Westfield.

What !  My job a train driver you best ask him ?  The only time I look over my shoulder is to see if another train is coming... ha ha :lol:  You keep on about this.  How many times I got to tell you I'm not involved in any team/club just a mere supporter of non-league football and interested with what goes on.- Anything wrong with that Smudge ? :o

I will have some proper gossip for you old women in 2 weeks time

Ah well it happened quicker than I was advised but we all know it now