Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Managerial movements speculation

Ok.. Ill buy into this....

How many games before cove pied you?

What was you doing at your caravan at the time of being alerted if the sacking? - Bingo, 2p machines, walking on bognor beach?

Do you not think this happening in this manor was due to your poor management skill of being approachable? Or unapproachable in this case?

Why does Koo hate you soo much? (speculation of mine as never says a positive word about you)

also, what makes you feel you would be of value to a club in a committee role when you carry yourself so poor on an open forum and use the club as associated to you when doing so?

I'll leave it there dunce, you'll have an argument in an empty room and in not willing to go on all day.

I look forward to the bla bla bla reply.

Have a good day dunce.

answer to your first question is 4 games and i haven't got a caravan i was in a luxury villa in Gran Alicant (Spain)never been to Bognor where is it ? as for being unaproachable we seem to be getting on alright even though all you want to do is insult me,as for going on the committee i think you are right maybe i shouldn't bother particuarlly as you know so much about me,there you can go and tell all my mates what you know about me when you next see them,mate.

PS have you ever had to make a choice of which international team to play for as a youngster you see my dilema was England or Scotland you see with my dad being Scottish I could of played for either,still nice problem to have,and you only played at what level ha ha ha you couldn't of laced my boots,mate :lol:  

I'd just like everyone to know I have retired from international football and wont be going to Brazil.

Woy is "gutted" and there is speculation he may quit and take over at Fwimly Gween.

PRICELESS  !!!

:rolleyes:

PS have you ever had to make a choice of which international team to play for as a youngster you see my dilema was England or Scotland you see with my dad being Scottish I could of played for either,still nice problem to have,and you only played at what level ha ha ha you couldn't of laced my boots,mate :lol:

PMSL ok Dunce you were and a fantastic player I am sure.

Unfortunately all I have to go on with feedback of your managerial career is Koo and a few behind the scenes I know at Cove and Cambo and they reckon you ain't got a scooby.

So what role you doing at Firmly? Gateman? Putting the flags out? Not knocking these needed roles that need fulfilling, I just can't see FG letting you near anything that involves munch more thinking and god forbid if you have input on the football.

PMSL ok Dunce you were and a fantastic player I am sure.

Unfortunately all I have to go on with feedback of your managerial career is Koo and a few behind the scenes I know at Cove and Cambo and they reckon you ain't got a scooby.

So what role you doing at Firmly? Gateman? Putting the flags out? Not knocking these needed roles that need fulfilling, I just can't see FG letting you near anything that involves munch more thinking and god forbid if you have input on the football.

Gateman putting the flags out filling the water bottles hanging the kit up putting the cones out sweeping the showers and changing rooms all that and more probably,what is it you do at FLEET SPURS ha ha ha so you been talking about me again when we meet i will do you a signed photograph,oh and its Frimley not Firmly,Kroons you exFat Kent thanks very much.   

I will have some proper gossip for you old women in 2 weeks time

don't tell me I have applied for another job or i have spoken to another 10 clubs,just been to the Mytchett centre 5 a side for my grand children,met up with a load of forumites and we had a laugh seems this SF person has put me top of the popularity stakes,just like to say thanks SF (sh1t footballer) keep on spewing out the sh1te,mate  :D   

oh by the way SF can you tell my mate(your words not mine)koo to stop texting me apologising for your behaviour it really is cringe worthy,still i expect Fleet Spurs are proud of you,now can i ask you a question,are you typical of the people at Fleet Spurs or are you different to everyone else ?don't forget i was honest when i answered your questions i expect the same from you,mate

Is it your next job Weebs? Must have something lined up?

No mate nothing lined up and no. Duncs I am more professional than to get embroiled in a he says she says

It could be a game changer wait and see but defo out in 2 weeks

No offers but not really been looking if something really took my fancy I would dive into it and I know the back room staff I would bring with me would be a good addition to a club