Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Managerial movements speculation

• 2 weeks later...

........of course he would, as would most of us !@

I suspect you would like to know the answers to the questions tho' eh Smudge !  ;)

Old news though B.G. it broke on twitter 14th May,so your only 5 days late with your scoop.The job will not be advertised,as the Villains like to keep things close to their chest,maybe an in house appointment,would be my guess.Suprised there has not been more Managerial gossip,you could of informed us all of,keep searching.

Old news though B.G. it broke on twitter 14th May,so your only 5 days late with your scoop.The job will not be advertised,as the Villains like to keep things close to their chest,maybe an in house appointment,would be my guess.Suprised there has not been more Managerial gossip,you could of informed us all of,keep searching.

Oh but there is no-one better than you to search for Mangerial gossip is there....so tell me who is the new Westfield manager then, if you don't know just ask.........keep searching !  ;)

Too old for twitter Smudge !  Think on this occasion, I'm not too sure Hanworth Villa will be an In House appointment for their new manager.........keep searching tho' ;)          

• 2 weeks later...

Hanworth Villa

Jenko is our leader..

After Leo’s somewhat surprising resignation as 1st team manager the committee have had a very taxing few weeks sifting through the numerous applicants for the vacant role.

It has to be said that the quality of the people applying for the position was very flattering to the club but in the end a decision had to be made and, after a lot of discussion, the committee decided to offer the position to Gary Jenkins and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted and will start with immediate effect.

Gary comes to us from Uxbridge FC where he held a number of coaching and management roles. He started out as a player for a number of teams, mainly playing in the Ryman league, before taking on coaching and scouting positions at Margate FC, Maidenhead Utd and Burnham FC.

During his interview Gary displayed a comprehensive knowledge of the Combined Counties League and the teams in it, the fact that he grew up in Hanworth also meant that he had a good understanding of the club and of our current players.

After he has settled in we will try to get him to post a comment or two on this site, but at the moment he is concentrating on planning our pre-season schedule. Details will be posted very soon.

Too old for twitter Smudge !  Think on this occasion, I'm not too sure Hanworth Villa will be an In House appointment for their new manager.........keep searching tho' ;)          

I did say Smudge and you were wrong !  .....but keep searching tho' . :lol:

Hanworth Villa

Jenko is our leader..

After Leo’s somewhat surprising resignation as 1st team manager the committee have had a very taxing few weeks sifting through the numerous applicants for the vacant role.

It has to be said that the quality of the people applying for the position was very flattering to the club but in the end a decision had to be made and, after a lot of discussion, the committee decided to offer the position to Gary Jenkins and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted and will start with immediate effect.

Gary comes to us from Uxbridge FC where he held a number of coaching and management roles. He started out as a player for a number of teams, mainly playing in the Ryman league, before taking on coaching and scouting positions at Margate FC, Maidenhead Utd and Burnham FC.

During his interview Gary displayed a comprehensive knowledge of the Combined Counties League and the teams in it, the fact that he grew up in Hanworth also meant that he had a good understanding of the club and of our current players.

After he has settled in we will try to get him to post a comment or two on this site, but at the moment he is concentrating on planning our pre-season schedule. Details will be posted very soon.

I don't know Gary, but having been involved when we played against his Uxbridge reserve side last season I was really impressed with the way he and his side conducted themselves. They played some nice football and had some threatening players - it'll be interesting to see if he can attract any of those to The Ranch.

For the sake of blokes at a lower level or reserve team level getting a crack, I hope this appointment turns out to be a good one. Well done Hanworth.

Chertsey are pleased to announce that Kim Harris has been appointed as first team manager to be assisted by Perry Gough

Gary is a great bloke, works hard, knows what he is doing and will do well at Villa. I've known him for years and wish him the best of luck. Good club with a good record in the CCL, so don't be surprised if they push all the way. Hopefully,they will have a great season with a decent cup run or two, and second place in the league! Best of luck to Leo as well, whatever he plans to do.