Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Managerial movements speculation

Dunce your a bad egg. Just had one of your close muckers (might narrow it down, can't have many?) confirm your at Frimley next season unless something better comes up? Said you have spoken to 2 other clubs, but dot want Frimley to know as was after initial discussions. This is from one of your people, saying is from the horses mouth??

Let's leave it there though as you might break your spellcheck writing another long message.

Dunce your a bad egg. Just had one of your close muckers (might narrow it down, can't have many?) confirm your at Frimley next season unless something better comes up? Said you have spoken to 2 other clubs, but dot want Frimley to know as was after initial discussions. This is from one of your people, saying is from the horses mouth??

Let's leave it there though as you might break your spellcheck writing another long message.

I don't have any close mates I have grown up,so you made up another lie to try and justify your previous lie,you are trying to change the subject but you are not answering the question what clubs i have spoken to,you are a liar of the worst kind a trouble maker who is spouting out sh1te after sh1te,everyone who knows me knows i have retired from management,you are a sick little individual wiv an agenda go and sh1t a hedgehog and then talk to me,by the way did you mean dont and wrote dot check your spellcheck is working...........fool ha ha ha ha ha   

Sad day for me today Smudge after what has happened to Ash and i get this lieing pr1ck trying to impress the forum,every club knows what i am like so why would they want to talk to me I aint gonna change,as you all know i am a loner and apart from my family don.t have any close freinds,so i will catergorically swear on my life that i haven't spoken to any clubs not 2 or 22 apart from 1 to go on their committee,kent.

Not surprised by the way you go on that you've got no proper pals, but sad really, but i can see why.

You have spoke that many you don't have a clue what club(s) I've got information. That's why you are giving it the big one on here then PMing me asking me to please tell you who's said what.

Good luck Dunce, I'll leave it there now. Am sure your have a bit more to go on about though.

Bye-bye x

Not surprised by the way you go on that you've got no proper pals, but sad really, but i can see why.

You have spoke that many you don't have a clue what club(s) I've got information. That's why you are giving it the big one on here then PMing me asking me to please tell you who's said what.

Good luck Dunce, I'll leave it there now. Am sure your have a bit more to go on about though.

Bye-bye x

And you still didn't name the clubs or my so called mates name and also no clubs in hampshire came forward to say i had spoken to them thats 3 lies in a long list,now go and dissapear and don't come back and the moderators can check my PMs and tell everyone that is another lie, I don't mind if they want to put my PM on here in fact I will give them my permission to do so.  

Sandhurst Town, duncs...didnt you email the secretary asking for the job? 

2 year job offered to Reading academy coaches, sure the club will benefit and rebuild...

you've obviously got a problem as well who the feck is the Sandhurst secratary and where are you getting these lies from i don't do emails so what are you going on about this is obviously some sort of vendetta cos you only joined a couple of days ago,can we have your real name if you are going to make these accusations,no i didn't email the Sandhurst secratary whoever he or she is...FACT.For the last time for all you thicko's I Paul Duncan have retired from football management and might (but only might)be joining the committee of a football club in Surrey,anything else is an impersanation or a lie

Edited by duncs

I can confirm that Staines Lammas have received an email from a Paul Duncan asking if Steve Wilmore is not manager next season that he would like to apply for the job ;-))

I can confirm that Manchester United have received an E.Mail from a Paul Duncan asking if Ryan Giggs is not Manager next season that he would like to apply for the job ;)

What amazes me is that newcomers with few posts on here,can be allowed by the rest of us to try and assasinate one of our own,yes duncs.

Duncs record as far as this forum goes,

A regular poster over many years

Gave of his time and money to help charities through the Fans Focus Team,one of the few.

Yet we,Yes we allow SLAGS ,yes a Football term,for BACKSTABBERS,probably with a hidden agenda,who have not even got the guts to put their real name in print,when making statements about our own

The last week to me, has shown how selfish most posters are on here,the low point being when I posted about IAN W's Birthday,not one of you had the decency to post,a simple post,thanking him.

Likewise Chris Clapham has a week off,no list of fixtures,bar Richs post about E&E,Selfish but at least he tried.

2 year job offered to Reading academy coaches, sure the club will benefit and rebuild...

That's one I've heard, so maybe is some truth in it then. No wonder old dunce is having a chomp up.

Smudge. It's an open forum, 1 post of 1000 posts all are entitled to air an opinion or the information we hear, or is this not valued from a newcomer, or long time reader deciding he has something worthwhile to add to the forum. It's not an old boys club, but an open forum, so chill out or are you in beer-o'clock mode?

A choice word, SLAG, as is exactly what I'd use for someone who puts themselves about to a number of clubs at the same time!

In terms of an "assassination" all comments were aired as speculation as they are what was heard on the grapevine. No one was got at until a defensive banding of fecks and Kents were thrown about.

It looks as if what people close to dunce are saying could "potentially" have some substance, and to note no one has suggested you were touting particularly in a management capacity, which seems like you are mentioning just to defer. The talk is only about putting yourself out as available, as in which capacity I would have no idea as I haven't seen the emails, nor had you chewing my ear off for a job (not my words, but the club official has asked to stay anon).

But if your that sure and passionate about it being false then I believe you, millions wouldn't and I hope for the club you have committed to sake you don't decide to do a U turn if someone else comes back but we will all wait and see, and only time will tell.

PS Mr Dunce, stop PMing me I'm not going to tell you how many clubs Ive been told about, no matter how many times you say please.

Thanks for that response Shots Fan,,as usual you defeat yourself by mentioning Beer O'Clock Club,so you are one of these people who believes everything people tell you before checking out the facts,Fact my son has been in Hospital 10 times in the past 3 months,My wife has not been very well and is awaiting an operation, next week,so drink is low on the agenda. The thing is your rumours may be correct so why not put your real name to them,that way they have substance and gain respect.I am not afraid of anyone knowing my true name are you?

Mr. Peter Eaton d.o.b 21/12/47

Tel.No. 0208 405 8279

Why not ring me,we can have a chat.

Smudge, looking at your DOB I'm surprised as your comments that of a mature adult.

I'm a little embarrassed for you that you've just put your number and address on a public forum in the way you have. I think for you to post what you have just posted you might need a bit of help? But sorry, I'm not qualified, nor am I right person to have that chat with, so I will decline calling.

I hope it all works out with your son and wife, seriously. But tbh I have no idea of the relevance of mentioning them in relation to a football forum/discussion, but each to their own. I wouldn't attempt to burden you or the forum with my issues, as I believe this is a little over familiar and not in fact what a specific football related forum is for. Perhaps your mention is a cry for support I don't know? but I will alert the samiratines your need if my support is welcome?

I won't justify answer your attempt to goad me into posting my name, as I believe in a forum such as anonymity should be respect as is an allowed feature to sign up and find you pathetic in even suggesting that anyone would be afraid of someone knowing their name.

In all Smudge you come across as an absolute mess, no wonder you align yourself with Dunce

The "what's your name?" requests are a little tiresome, but like everything on here, it's not important, it's just escapism. If people don't have a life outside of sitting on an internet forum and watching low level football, I can't help that. ( I do both, but also bags of other normal stuff!!)

It WOULD be nice if things were a little less personal and more light hearted, but without a couple of thousand posts to my name, I realise the clique won't be too bothered about what I have to say!

Chill out, brothers and sisters, you've got a couple of months with nothing to worry about, plenty to gossip over...but it's only football.

The quality of posters that have joined this site over the last couple of seasons is poor and I wonder if they are even here for football purposes rather than to get at certain people in an anonymous way. Bring back the posters from a couple of seasons ago, many players and managers don't even bother here any more. We used to be able to put enough players together to get two teams and now you couldn't get a 6 a side team out. Very sad that it has become a playground mentality and views of managers etc are rarely shared either.

The quality of posters that have joined this site over the last couple of seasons is poor and I wonder if they are even here for football purposes rather than to get at certain people in an anonymous way. Bring back the posters from a couple of seasons ago, many players and managers don't even bother here any more. We used to be able to put enough players together to get two teams and now you couldn't get a 6 a side team out. Very sad that it has become a playground mentality and views of managers etc are rarely shared either.

You are such a fecking kent YV :)

Smudge no need to try and dig Duncs out.  He is more than capable of looking after himself :) 

I read stuff on here and I choose if I reply to it or not.  Most of the time if I think it is rubbish I just ignore it.

That's one I've heard, so maybe is some truth in it then. No wonder old dunce is having a chomp up.

Smudge. It's an open forum, 1 post of 1000 posts all are entitled to air an opinion or the information we hear, or is this not valued from a newcomer, or long time reader deciding he has something worthwhile to add to the forum. It's not an old boys club, but an open forum, so chill out or are you in beer-o'clock mode?

A choice word, SLAG, as is exactly what I'd use for someone who puts themselves about to a number of clubs at the same time!

In terms of an "assassination" all comments were aired as speculation as they are what was heard on the grapevine. No one was got at until a defensive banding of fecks and Kents were thrown about.

It looks as if what people close to dunce are saying could "potentially" have some substance, and to note no one has suggested you were touting particularly in a management capacity, which seems like you are mentioning just to defer. The talk is only about putting yourself out as available, as in which capacity I would have no idea as I haven't seen the emails, nor had you chewing my ear off for a job (not my words, but the club official has asked to stay anon).

But if your that sure and passionate about it being false then I believe you, millions wouldn't and I hope for the club you have committed to sake you don't decide to do a U turn if someone else comes back but we will all wait and see, and only time will tell.

PS Mr Dunce, stop PMing me I'm not going to tell you how many clubs Ive been told about, no matter how many times you say please.

In denial springs to mind you thick kent,I will send the PM to anyone who wants to read it thats easy Sh!tfan,I do not have time to manage my job gets in the way so thats why i have had to retire,I do not send emails since we changed our email address a while ago,why are you so obsessed with what i do anyway are you some sort of stalker or have you no mates because of the amount of lies you tell  

Who was the manager ? when did he get the sack ? where was the job advertised ? Who is the secretary ? why am i bothering to justify myself to 2 faceless liars ?  

You are such a fecking kent YV :)

Smudge no need to try and dig Duncs out.  He is more than capable of looking after himself :)

I read stuff on here and I choose if I reply to it or not.  Most of the time if I think it is rubbish I just ignore it.

See what you started George Kroony now I got some nutter making up some story about me and all these clubs i'm meant to be pestering for a job,as you know i might go on the committee at FG if i don't then i will just carry on watching and enjoying it,don't miss my management days as they were hectic,anyway going to the world cup this year with my Ash Utd scarf lol cheers mate luv from Duncs (the serial job applier )