Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 1st November Fixtures

Saw a really disappointing thing today.

One of the Assistants could not run due to injury.  Yet he still showed up and did the line for 120 minutes.  Cannot believe he did not do the decent thing and step down.  Poor show and with members of Surrey FA there I would imagine he may be in a little bit of trouble.

You could of done the gentlemanly thing and volunteered your services Kroons,oh and WELL DONE KNAPHILL,HORLEY,WESTFIELD on your VICTORIES

Having made Binfield look pretty ordinary recently (and having also beaten Brimscombe and Reading Town in recent months, I'd suggest Windsor have the edge over the Hellenic teams and, having won 8 on the bounce, I'd further suggest that 11/8 is excellent value at home to Highworth.

Lump on.

Oops! Now that didn't go according to plan.

In No 9 & 10 Highworth had 2 players we just couldn't cope with.

A proper centre forward - I was warned we'd need to keep Bowan quiet. We didn't.

I have to agree with Peter, Kroons !!

If there was no-one else avalilable, then would the refereee have abandoned ??

A fine chance for you to show your old skills and competence.

You could of done the gentlemanly thing and volunteered your services Kroons,oh and WELL DONE KNAPHILL,HORLEY,WESTFIELD on your VICTORIES

It was noted by others Smudge.  Poor effort really.  He let himself, the referee and both sides down.

Chertsey Town 1 Horley Town 2

FA  Vase 1st Round

A great performance today total bossed the first half Ashley scored the first goal (See the goal on Horley U Tube) we then had Ashley hit the cross bar and several other chance to add to the score, but it was still only one nil at half time. Chertsey were a different team in the second half and had most of the play scoring mid way through the half. Town kept battling but just a the tie looked like going into extra time Ashley popped up a gain to fire Town into the lead. From the kick off the referee blew his whistle and the Chertsey fans feel silent. A great result for Town that's three in the competition we have played hope we get a good draw in the next round.

One of the Assistants could not run due to injury.  Yet he still showed up and did the line for 120 minutes.  Cannot believe he did not do the decent thing and step down.  Poor show and with members of Surrey FA there I would imagine he may be in a little bit of trouble.

Obviously decided to take the vast buckets of cash you get paid for running a line

at that level....how mercenary!

Guest Bugly123

Stand out results for me yesterday were Lingfield thumping E&E 5-1, Knaphill's fine 1-0 win away to Lordswood and Chessington's 2-1 extra time win over Camberley

Sandhurst Town 0 Cobham 6

A stroll in the Meadow for the visitors, but fair play to swamped Sandhurst, who never gave up.  The fair maiden Tifosi of the hosts did their best to spur them on, but April will seem a long way off for Sandhurst.

Whilst comments may get passed when an out of their depth side gets continually hammered, if those that do show the spirit Sandhurst did today, I'd wish them all well in their battle or finding their appropriate level for their ability .

Good attitude from the visitors too, who, having secured the points within a quarter of an hour, played properly throughout,

Can't fault my day out at Bottom Meadow

Edited by thevoiceofreason

Having made Binfield look pretty ordinary recently (and having also beaten Brimscombe and Reading Town in recent months, I'd suggest Windsor have the edge over the Hellenic teams and, having won 8 on the bounce, I'd further suggest that 11/8 is excellent value at home to Highworth.

Lump on.

You were saying Rothers.... !!! ;)  

Chertsey Town 1 Horley Town 2

FA  Vase 1st Round

A great performance today total bossed the first half Ashley scored the first goal (See the goal on Horley U Tube) we then had Ashley hit the cross bar and several other chance to add to the score, but it was still only one nil at half time. Chertsey were a different team in the second half and had most of the play scoring mid way through the half. Town kept battling but just a the tie looked like going into extra time Ashley popped up a gain to fire Town into the lead. From the kick off the referee blew his whistle and the Chertsey fans feel silent. A great result for Town that's three in the competition we have played hope we get a good draw in the next round.

Carthorse congrats on last minute winner and see your report, obviously you had no other agendas to do yesterday !!!!  ;)

Farleigh 3-2 Bedfont & Feltham

Bedfont going 2-0 up with two poor defending goals from the foxes after a very slow start.

Worldie goal from G.Webb making it 2-1 just before half time.

Within seconds of the second half kicking off it was 2-2. Then farleigh went down to ten men with J.Brown receiving two yellows. Hanging on for ten minutes, farleigh winning a corner with minutes to go. A low drilled corner by Neaves fired in at the near post with Bedfonts 7 slices into his own net. 3-2, seconds after Bedfont's skipper received another yellow after kicking out. That's the double over Bedfont for the foxes. Go again next week against a hard battling Eversley.

Value ? Yep sure can Smudge,  Decent odds on Highworth Town gotta be worth a couple of bob I reckon !!!!!!!

You crafty bugger Smudge, now I know why there are no odds given for Highworth To

Bad Guy you must of cleaned up,Windsor,Ashford,Camberley,Epsom and Ewell,Spelthorne, all exited the Vase today.

Ha ha.... I know their excuses Smudge....they are concentrating on the league !!! ;)   LOOL

wn ....LOL ! ;)  

Disappointed Krooner, so correct if I am wrong, but are you not an official who could have helped maybe ?  ;)

Disappointed Krooner, so correct if I am wrong, but are you not an official who could have helped maybe ?  ;)

Kroons is past his sell buy date B.G.Must say poor show by the so called CCL BIG BOYS yesterday,the minnows showed their true metal,to save our faces.