Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 28th February

Saturday 28th February – Kick Off 3.00pm unless stated

PREMIER DIVISION

Ampthill Town v Hillingdon Borough

Biggleswade United v Wembley

Harefield United v Sun Sports

Hertford Town v AFC Dunstable

Holmer Green v Tring Athletic

Kings Langley v Hoddesdon Town

Leverstock Green v Berkhamsted

London Colney v Cockfosters

London Tigers v Stotfold

Oxhey Jets v Colney Heath

St Margaretsbury v Hadley

DIVISION ONE

Bush Hill Rangers v Hatfield Town

Codicote v Stony Stratford Town

Crawley Green v Buckingham Athletic

FC Broxbourne Borough v Bedford

London Lions v Southall

Risborough Rangers v Winslow United

Welwyn Garden City v Arlesey Town Reserves

HERTS SENIOR CENTENARY TROPHY Semi Final

Baldock Town v Letchworth Garden City Eagles

ANAGRAM RECORDS FEEDER LEAGUES TROPHY Quarter Final

Harpenden Town v White Ensign

DIVISION TWO CUP Semi Finals

Hale Leys United v Grendon Rangers (Kick Off 1.30pm)

Kent Athletic v Old Bradwell United (Kick Off 2.00pm)

DIVISION TWO

Mursley United v Wolverton Town (Kick Off 2.00pm)

New Bradwell St Peter v Ealing Town

Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Aston Clinton (Kick Off 2.00pm)

Tring Corinthians v Brimsdown (Kick Off 2.00pm)

Willen v The 61FC (Luton) (Kick Off 2.00pm)

NATIONAL CHRISTIAN CUP Quarter Final

St Columbas (Liverpool) v Clean Slate

RESERVE CHALLENGE TROPHY Quarter Final

Cockfosters Reserves v Risborough Rangers Reserves

RESERVE DIVISION SOUTH & EAST

Hoddesdon Town Reserves v Welwyn Garden City Reserves

Langford Reserves v Harpenden Town Reserves

Stotfold Reserves v Codicote Reserves

Wodson Park Reserves v London Colney Reserves

HERTS INTERMEDIATE CUP Semi Final

Sun Sports Reserves v Berkhamsted Reserves

RESERVE DIVISION NORTH & WEST

Buckingham Athletic Reserves v Pitstone & Ivinghoe Reserves

Old Bradwell United Reserves v Stony Stratford Town Reserves (Kick Off 2.00pm)

The 61FC (Luton) Reserves v Crawley Green Reserves (Kick Off 2.00pm)

Totternhoe Reserves v Holmer Green Reserves (Kick Off 2.00pm)

BEDS INTERMEDIATE CUP Semi Final

Bar 32 (Luton) v AFC Dunstable Reserves (Kick Off 2.30pm)

Edited by Karen Browne

Wonder what attendance Risboro will pluck out the air this week? Last time we went there there was 21 including 10 of us and they put down 70 odd, even adding all players subs, managers, red and lino's it wasn't even close. Why do some clubs do this?

Madness.

We only report paying attendees.

Us too, the 'actual' attendance is always a bit higher with, sponsors committee and a few others 'comped'

I think they must think other people look and are impressed, in reality people just look and think bollo%

Wonder what attendance Risboro will pluck out the air this week? Last time we went there there was 21 including 10 of us and they put down 70 odd, even adding all players subs, managers, red and lino's it wasn't even close. Why do some clubs do this?

Obviously they include all season ticket holders - even those who don't turn up!!

They must think it makes them look good in the eyes of other clubs/officials.

Some clubs (possibly not at step 5 or 6) falsify attendances to make it look as if they are generating a much higher income, balancing the books in the eyes of Her Majesty.

They must think it makes them look good in the eyes of other clubs/officials.

Some clubs (possibly not at step 5 or 6) falsify attendances to make it look as if they are generating a much higher income, balancing the books in the eyes of Her Majesty.

Good call. What's your accy this week? Feeling we may upset odds and beat Southall hopefully we won't find Mr Cassells in the same form as our previous game.

Hertford Town v AFC Dunstable (draw)

Leverstock Green v Berkhamsted (Draw)

St Margaretsbury v Hadley (Home Win)

Bush Hill Rangers v Hatfield Town (Away Win)

Codicote v Stony Stratford Town (Home Win)

Need the money this week...so have stumped for a few of the more difficult fixutres! Hopefully Mr Bookmaker gives me a good return for my 50p bet.

Think I'll wager 50p with my Grannie this weekend

Biggleswade United v Wembley (Home Win)

Kings Langley v Hoddesdon Town (Draw)

Oxhey Jets v Colney Heath (Away Win)

St Margaretsbury v Hadley (Draw)

Kent Athletic v Old Bradwell United (Away Win)

Winslow Boy, on 22 Feb 2015 - 7:44 PM, said:

Wonder what attendance Risboro will pluck out the air this week? Last time we went there there was 21 including 10 of us

So only 11 home fans? I thought they had loads of PWOPA NAWTY BOIZ or is that just for the big games, like the *ahem* Division 2 Cup final at, where was it, Chesham?

For that reason I've always fought a bit shy of any of their games, however as they're at Crawley Green next Monday, I might bite the bullet

So only 11 home fans? I thought they had loads of PWOPA NAWTY BOIZ or is that just for the big games, like the *ahem* Division 2 Cup final at, where was it, Chesham?

For that reason I've always fought a bit shy of any of their games, however as they're at Crawley Green next Monday, I might bite the bullet

In my experience playing there and having watched and speaking to guys who've been to watch in recent times there's only ever a few watching, even guy on the gate joked when I last went saying they just make it up. That game would be worth a watch, Risborough have a very decent side this season and Crawley Green are always strong. Edited by Winslow Boy

Its all down to that old adage - what counts as an attendee?

The number of people actually paying or the number of people actually watching

Well as I say I've been to games where everyone there including players would still fall short of the attendance declared.

Think I'll wager 50p with my Grannie this weekend

Biggleswade United v Wembley (Home Win)

Kings Langley v Hoddesdon Town (Draw)

Oxhey Jets v Colney Heath (Away Win)

St Margaretsbury v Hadley (Draw)

Kent Athletic v Old Bradwell United (Away Win)

Kings Langley v Hoddesdon Town (Draw)...you will get good odds on this result alone!

Karen, do you have an up to date list of referee appointments for this weekend please?

I only have the list send out at the start of the month - any changes then the clubs are notified directly

In my experience playing there and having watched and speaking to guys who've been to watch in recent times there's only ever a few watching, even guy on the gate joked when I last went saying they just make it up. That game would be worth a watch, Risborough have a very decent side this season and Crawley Green are always strong.

Risborough has a supporters bus that travels to every away game, often outnumbering the home support. Most clubs at this level would love to have that level of support. 

Edited by Hurricane

Risborough has a supporters bus that travels to every away game, often outnumbering the home support. Most clubs at this level would love to have that level of support.

That's great, must be new to this year, they are having a very good season. should be a big crowd on Saturday then, be interested to hear from our guys that go.