Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Relegation and Champions

Smudge

Or even go and watch a game would be novel because reading your tiresome posts suggests you never do.

OH DEAR ...

There speaks the voice of a mere youngster, yet to discover the joys of retirement after he or she has given their best lives for this country.

OH DEAR ...

There speaks the voice of a mere youngster, yet to discover the joys of retirement after he or she has given their best lives for this country.

And there speaks a man who's posts are mostly inane gags.

I'm sure Pitbull has given his best as well.

Yet another dull post. Can't believe I read it, let alone responded to it.

I need to take a look in the mirror.

I need to take a look in the mirror.

Probably a very good idea.  Dark glasses might help you.  Don't want you frightened.

Smudge, your continued digs at the CCL officials are getting a bit wearing. 

As it comes from someone currently uninvolved in the running of a club or the league, it doesn't carry much weight, but must be in a little way demoralising to those willing to do something for nothing for our football.

Or even go and watch a game would be novel because reading your tiresome posts suggests you never do.

Thanks lads,for your positive words,so heartwarming. I wish you both well at Ashford Town and Dorking and await your not so boring posts as mine,in anticipation.

You must scare very very easily  !

Do you hide behing the sofa when Postman Pat is on ?

Yeah  -  I bet you do !!

Thanks lads,for your positive words,so heartwarming. I wish you both well at Ashford Town and Dorking and await your not so boring posts as mine,in anticipation.

Not about being boring, Smudge, it's the continued digs at the league and its volunteers that are getting some a little down on you.

Stick to the good stuff such as  your views on how reserve sides might fare in CCL1, better use of your time , I think.

It's really a matter of whether you want your comments to be taken seriously in future or just be regarded as an irrelevance, Smudge.

Every now and then you raise a good point, but these are becoming fewer and farther between and aren't helped when the person doing criticising won't lift a finger to actually solve any of the problems.

Your recent posts have contained supposition, which is fine, but the assumption and total inaccuracies that accompany them weaken your case massively.

Of course you do not have to be connected with a club to comment on a forum, but it would carry more weight if you were, and if you were accurate. If that is not what you want to do then fine, but I recommend you choose who you aim your criticism at wisely in future as many here put hundreds (or more) of hours in. They don't do it for you.

I am trying to keep the web site updated as regularly as I can, although it's yet another job for which I have to find time.  With the honourable exception of Guildford City, nobody really sends me any news/info to put on it so I have to trawl round the websites which takes time.  I managed to put a little article on yesterday about the Premier Division 10 years ago but again it all takes time.

Best not mention my age!