Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford Town Announce New Manager!

I don't not know what nonleaguegenius is on but his English is embarrassing like his

football but anyway hoddy is a and

is full of imbreds

Hahahaha where do you live. In a hostel? You are so immature abusing where people live. I doubt your area is paradise

Ok, to answer your question . . . Yes, I have heard a few players have decided where they'll be playing next season.

Not fair to name them on here though.

Some are publicly nailing their colours to the mast on Twitter so keep an eye on that for updates.

I guess we'll all only know for sure after pre-season and registration forms have been signed.

Tweets of buzzing and can't wait for pre season to start at my new club @Hertford Town FC/@Hoddesdon Town FC#Newchallenge will be flying in.

Players destinations will soon be sorted after they have negotiated £££££ for the new season.

I'm interested in what MonkeyMonkey8's predicted Hertford lineup is...

I wish, can't even manage Vets with my gammy knee!