Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction Lg: Wk 13 results, Wk 14 matches, Apr 20 by 14:00

Jago

ALL HAIL OZZ.   The Championship was secured in a tight match against chief-challenger Paul C in a match where the defences were very much on top (which is code for saying both teams were both cr@p on the day - just that Paul was cr@ppier than Ozz).  So well done sir - yet another trophy for Ozz Towers (well OK the same one recycled, and doubtless left behind the bar anyway).    With a fair wind we will get an important club official to present the trophy at the Harlow game

Down in Div 2, Blackballed grinds on remorselessly and has the chance to finish the season unbeaten - which would be an astonishing achievement for someone who still doesn't understand the rules nor how to use a keyboard.  I'm sure I speak for us all when I say Come on Lady Jago good luck old-timer next week.

All the playoff teams are now settled, so it's just the final relegation place which is up for grabs.  It will be a titanic struggle I'm sure between  Wivenhoe Urchin and Lord Upminster next weekend where Wivvers just needs a point and The Lord needs all 3. 

So let me be clear - Rule 86.8 states that in such circumstances, predicting 3 or more scores/attendances exactly the same as your opponent is OUTLAWED and punishable by automatic demotion (or some other dramatic and random action).   I happen to know Wivvers would not stoop to this as he is a Gentleman, but I'm thinking ahead for a similar possibility in future which might include some of you other reprobates.  Or you can always use the secret email address jago99@outlook.com

But finishing on a happier note - golden boot winner this week is Hatted Urchin who scored 4 goals more than anyone else by using the simple idea of not overthinking it.

It's all here for you :

UPMINSTER DIVISION
image.png.2ccdb1c951fae8835c81947f8d5f4179.png

image.png.9746b91d7c95744eda50f44afe673c1d.png

COLLIER ROW (SOUTH) DIVISION
image.png.1f97d175ba3ebc50a9d5d92054c4404d.png

image.png.c86310289242e5e79d8f20edfa6c5424.png

NEXT WEEK

You are playing:
image.png.6c6d03fc025bb1c47c78d3273537b983.png

You are predicting on:
SPRING WEEK 14 (final week) : 20th April 2019 - we go to Turkey for Easter, and why not?

Akhisarspor v Antalyaspor (14:00)  :)
West Ham v Leicester
Newcastle v Southampton
Romford v Soham
Kingstonian v Hornchurch
Att :

Up the Urchins
Jago

Akhisarspor 1 v 2 Antalyaspor (14:00)  :)
West Ham 0 v 2 Leicester
Newcastle 1 v 2 Southampton
Romford 0 v 2 Soham
Kingstonian 1 v 2 Hornchurch
Att : 263

Akhisarspor 2 v 2 Antalyaspor (14:00)  :)
West Ham 2 v 1 Leicester
Newcastle 1 v 1 Southampton
Romford 2 v 0 Soham
Kingstonian 2 v 2 Hornchurch
Att: 267

Akhisarspor 1 v 3 Antalyaspor (14:00)  :)
West Ham 1 v 1 Leicester
Newcastle 1 v 0 Southampton
Romford 1 v 1 Soham
Kingstonian 1 v 2 Hornchurch
Att : 278

Akhisarspor 2 v 0 Antalyaspor (14:00)  :)
West Ham 1 v 1 Leicester
Newcastle 2 v 1 Southampton
Romford 1 v 1 Soham
Kingstonian 1 v 2 Hornchurch
Att : 307

Akhisarspor 0v 0Antalyaspor (14:00)  
West Ham 0v 5Leicester
Newcastle1 v3 Southampton
Romford0 v 2Soham
Kingstonian 1v 1Hornchurch
Att :303

Archived