Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions B'sea Reg v Hx Prem Mon 26th Aug

urchinman1961

One of our bogey teams in recent seasons but I think the worm has turned.If the grass is long enough we will win 2 nil,crowd 200.Might be worth giving yourselves an extra hour travelling tomorrow as the A12 will be chocker with the Clacton air show and good weather.Up the Urchins 

After some good results against fancied teams and with Brightlingsea not starting particularly well and suffering a heavy 5-1 defeat against Haringey on Saturday I;d be hoping for a comfortable win so am preparing myself for an against the run of form defeat.

But, I'll keep the faith and go with

Brightlingsea 1 Hornchurch 3 with attendance of 183.
(I would have gone 184 but one of the supporters I was bringing has got to work and can't make it)

21 hours ago, MikeMike said:

After some good results against fancied teams and with Brightlingsea not starting particularly well and suffering a heavy 5-1 defeat against Haringey on Saturday I;d be hoping for a comfortable win so am preparing myself for an against the run of form defeat.

But, I'll keep the faith and go with

Brightlingsea 1 Hornchurch 3 with attendance of 183.
(I would have gone 184 but one of the supporters I was bringing has got to work and can't make it)

Just as well I prepared myself.

So many chances that just wouldn't go in and some outstanding saves from Regent's keeper.

And WinFin beat Haringey which also was unexpected.

So who can tell how next week will go.

Very pleasing to see the return of Nathan Cooper, even more so to see him complete the whole 90 minutes.

Every single season Brightlingsea do this to us , we should have been out of sight by the end of that first half but somehow couldn’t convert any of the chances. They always seem to manufacture an atrocious goal to win it. One shot on target? Don’t remember seeing much more. How do they do it? We were clearly the better team. Their goalkeeper was their best player, well done to him. I can only put it down to every Brightlingsea official has now sold his or her soul to the Devil, that’s the only thing that makes sense. Bitter? yes I am!!! 

Archived