Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hornchurch 4 Enfield 0

cup of tea

Really good first half performance, we had the better of the conditions and used them well. Second half was tighter with Enfield creating chances but we still looked dangerous. Solid performance in midfield today and for me this is where we won the game. Seemed like quite a heated argument in the Enfield box at half time, they are a good team and I still expect them to be there or thereabouts at the end of the season . Well done Hornchurch 

Just what we needed firstly 3 points but a good performance for 90 minutes where we looked energetic, it will get the confidence up and we can get focused for Tuesday,  support yesterday. Was as its been all season brilliant.did I see a director of the club in the East Side 

4 hours ago, CMcBride said:

Just what we needed firstly 3 points but a good performance for 90 minutes where we looked energetic, it will get the confidence up and we can get focused for Tuesday,  support yesterday. Was as its been all season brilliant.did I see a director of the club in the East Side 

And we put a nice few quid behind the bar ?

A wonderful goal fest in the first half some beautiful moves and passing was spot on.  This is the kind of football we have been lucky to watch for most of the season but today everything worked and we got some great goals.

I'm pleased for the team and hope it spurs them on to a good run to close the gap to the top and challenge for the title.

Great to see Chris Dickson score again and Adam Cunnington seems to have settled in to side.

Up the Urchins

Archived