Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction Lg - Wk 1 results. Wk 2 matches by 12:30, Sat 16 Jan.

Jago

Hello everyone. 

Firstly, I'm thinking of cancelling the league as I appear to be top and it's a VERY long time since that happened!

Secondly, well done to our two newbies: a win (and the Golden Boot) for Diamond Geezer, and a draw for Adrian83.  

And lastly (I'm a bit short of time!), there was a very rare win for Lady Jago (assisted, admittedly, by the non appearance of Ozz).   Oh and there was also some impressive "Billy Big Boots" complacency from Lord Upminster - our reigning champion who is clearly still trying to shed the Christmas pudding. And for the final "lastly" I also liked Cup of Tea's "subtle" use of the 12.00 score in the King's Lynn match - but unfortunately no points are available for creativity in this dog-eat-dog world of grinding monotony.

That's it for now.  Here's the full banana:

UPMINSTER DIVISION

image.png.c41b11ff6fc662490f4261256d75fff1.png

image.png.c4acba99ff8d13b08cae1f6f624063ab.png

COLLIER ROW (S) DIVISION

image.png.e13eb1e5f7f1f7f60f56c1bec2f14cbc.png

image.png.18bffc7659182fe6b3cbeb8f6d562c97.png

NEXT WEEK

You are playing:

image.png.ee9bfa3f3d8ab79e1f564eef447a0d7b.png

You are predicting on:

Spring Week 2 - 16th Jan 2021 - by 12:30  (I'm looking forward to seeing Dinamo's approach to the Wolves game :))

Antalyaspor v Trabzonspor
Wolves v West Brom (12:30)
Villa v Everton
Orient v Morecambe
Hornchurch v King’s Lynn (before any extra time)

Covid contingency game :
Palmeiras v Gremio

Toodle Pip.  Have as good a week as you can.

JAGO

Antalyaspor 2 v 0 Trabzonspor
Wolves 3 v 0 West Brom (12:30)
Villa 1 v 2 Everton
Orient 1 v 1 Morecambe
Hornchurch 1 v 2 King’s Lynn (before any extra time)[Yeah I know about rule 6 but with no training or games it's a huge ask {But I hope I get zero points from this}]

Covid contingency game :
Palmeiras 2 v 2 Gremio

Antalyaspor 1 v 2 Trabzonspor
Wolves 1 v 5 West Brom (12:30)
Villa 1 v 3 Everton
Orient 2 v 1 Morecambe
Hornchurch 1 v 0 King’s Lynn (before any extra time)

Covid contingency game :
Palmeiras 1 v 1 Gremio

Yes, I am confident that we shall beat the Dog Heads by the same score as the last time we visited The Custard Bowl*

* This may be a lie.

I have a few points to note here:

1. Thankyou for the clarification Ruth!;
  2. Good work Adrian and Diamond Geezer - lovely bit of formatting for the scores which means excel won't explode on me;
  3. The "Custard Bowl"  - PMSL (or whatever the current mot-du-jour is en-ce-moment).

Anyway - here are the scores as ordained by FC Chintastico:

Antalyaspor 2-1 Trabzonspor
Wolves 2-1 West Brom (12:30)
Villa 2-1 Everton
Orient 2-1 Morecambe
Hornchurch 1-0 King’s Lynn (before any extra time)

Covid contingency game :
Palmeiras 1-1 Gremio

Antalyaspor 1 v 2 Trabzonspor
Wolves 2 v 1 West Brom (12:30)
Villa 1 v 1 Everton
Orient 1 v 2 Morecambe
Hornchurch 1 v 1 King’s Lynn (before any extra time)

Covid contingency game :
Palmeiras 2 v 2 Gremio

Jago

i must insist that Mke Mike be expunged from this weeks prediction round , rule six is not a rule as you rightly say, it’s more than that ( as bill shankly famously said)

12 hours ago, 1961 COYS said:

Jago

i must insist that Mke Mike be expunged from this weeks prediction round , rule six is not a rule as you rightly say, it’s more than that ( as bill shankly famously said)

54 minutes ago, MikeMike said:

I absolutely agree, he's an utter disgrace.

At the end of the day I suppose it’s all about how you seek to live your life.  Are you happy to settle for the easy path; the mundane, the rational, the unimaginative?  A veritable Jeremy Vine Show of a life?  Or do you wish to seek the alternative path; the unimagined, the thrilling, even the sensual? A Lord Byron kind of a life?

Some will say the end justifies the means.  And who are we to judge those that value pragmatism over romance... those that relentlessly pursue a win at the expense of a life of fulfilment? Both worlds have their proponents; both have their detractors.  But I know which world I live in, and I welcome you in it 1961.

That is all.  I can say no more.  The rules are clear.  The spirit is yours to follow.

Jago (after a glass or two of wine, obvs).