Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Boom

urchinman1961

Great win, even before the red looked like we was going to score every attack. Man of the match could be between a few people, thought scannell played really well as did most of the team but will give it to Yusuff who has massively improved this season. Another 3pts, Ricay dropped points (our main threat this season I think) so a pretty good day. One game at a time, got to keep going. 

Club and fans are great at Cheshunt, credit to the league. Manager is the most obnoxious manager in this league and he knows where he can stick his playoff winners T shirts. Deserved win. Heard him being interviewed saying they were poor goals they let in - we outplayed you Ming ! 

Super six and a red card in the mix. Thoroughly deserved, bossed the game from the whistle.

If you had told me we would score six, I would have bet my house on nashey being a scorer. Hats off to Ade a great performance and was rewarded with two great goals. Massive shout out to Sean Scannell, probably his best performance, his touch was sublime and the smile on his face says it all.

Great performance by all.

It could easily of been double figures . Too many youngsters and no gooders in our team .  Respect to Urchins you buried us alive.

1 hour ago, Albury_Walker said:

It could easily of been double figures . Too many youngsters and no gooders in our team .  Respect to Urchins you buried us alive.

Think you’ve got enough to stay up but you probably need a season of consolidation before pushing forward again. Decent club

I will sum up our performance in one word "embarrassing", you guys should piss the league this season and i hope you do you totally outclassed us and double figures wouldn't have flattered you. Cup of tea reckons we've got enough to stay up, i don't think so with this current crop of players.

2 hours ago, Sweetnicker said:

I will sum up our performance in one word "embarrassing", you guys should piss the league this season and i hope you do you totally outclassed us and double figures wouldn't have flattered you. Cup of tea reckons we've got enough to stay up, i don't think so with this current crop of players.

As we currently are not a chance .   We were shocking all over the pitch . The sending off would of made no difference.Damage limitation was already happening.   Good luck Urchins, this is the long awaited year 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

1 hour ago, urchinman1961 said:

To be fair that was not the Cheshunt team that beat us in the play offs and got promoted 

Definitely not mate Craig had a complete clear out and it's backfired big time. When we were promoted we didn't have better players than you and Stortford but we had team spirit and that sadly isn't there now.

3 hours ago, Sweetnicker said:

Definitely not mate Craig had a complete clear out and it's backfired big time. When we were promoted we didn't have better players than you and Stortford but we had team spirit and that sadly isn't there now.

In Craig we trust  ?

Not sure it’s fair judging against Hornchurch as we’re flying atm and have arguably the best attack in the league (and the midfield and defence isn’t too shabby !) - but that defence needs to be tightened up as it’s well, awful. That’s where Ming needs to concentrate