Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough Football Club

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I find it difficult to believe that we changed from the Middlesex to the Herts FA without you being fully aware and I also find it equally dis-believable that we would go ahead and enter the FA Vase without clearing it with you first

Sounds like someone at Kentish Town is pulling the wool over your eyes.

I still don't know why you were so adament in not wanting us to enter and stipulated that in your groundshare agreement.

You don't know because you weren't involved with either club and it had, and still has, nothing to do with you. The fact that you can't comprehend the reasons why certain clauses are included in groundshare agreements demonstrates perfectly the lack of understanding that will always prevent you from becoming a competent club official (any news from Ruislip Manor re the Secretary's position yet?).

My guess is that you simply get off on clicking your heels in the same way 'Sugar' does, 90% of your posts on here prove the point.

In which case, you will be able to come up with at least 10 solid examples from posts I have made in the last week. Off you go then!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
The fact that you can't comprehend the reasons why certain clauses are included in groundshare agreements demonstrates perfectly the lack of understanding that will always prevent you from becoming a competent club official (any news from Ruislip Manor re the Secretary's position yet?)

Perhaps so but you and me are two very different people, I would have looked for ways of helping Kentish Town out which would have enabled them to enter the prestigious FA Vase, rather than the opposite and being purposely obstructive.
I haven't heard from Mr Barrett as yet, perhaps he is still sifting through all the applications before deciding which applicants to call for interview

I haven't heard from Mr Barrett as yet, perhaps he is still sifting through all the applications before deciding which applicants to call for interview

Don't hold your breath!

The fact that you can't comprehend the reasons why certain clauses are included in groundshare agreements demonstrates perfectly the lack of understanding that will always prevent you from becoming a competent club official (any news from Ruislip Manor re the Secretary's position yet?)

Perhaps so

Good. Let's leave it there then as anything else you have to say will only succeed in making you look sillier.

Originally Posted By: Horace

Don't hold your breath! Please hold your breath for a very long time

3praise - I've just seen that 'we' lost 4-1 to Leyton in the FA Youth Cup recently, what's the story, I still remember those heady days like they were yesterday when we reached the second round proper of the competition under Sam Hall a couple of seasons ago. I can still picture some of those games now, can you, for example the 4-1 win over Barnet and the 3-2 win over Enfield after extra time, those were the days weren't they.

Not a problem with me. Although the match report is up if bothered to read it. Also, all but one who played on Wednesday was still an under 17, those in attendance were impressed and I was extremely proud of the performance.

Looking more at a long term view then short term for this team Rhodesy.

Anyway, enough from me arrr

Rak - some useful players there. Just need to practice hitting the target more. There were some good chances to take the lead but it's difficult to always be chasing the game from behind, especially when the side is a year younger than its opponents. However, it's a learning process and they should be a useful outfit next season if still together although, realistically, you will want to be seeing two or three of the better ones forcing their way into the first team.

Cheers FM. I have immense belief in the group of players we have. They are all still very raw and this season should bring them on a long way. We lost 3 to Borehamwood in the summer but managed to bring some quality in from elsewhere, the rest have stayed from last season. I don't think we will lose players unless it is to a much higher level. I am excited about the next 2 seasons and hope many of them will go on to a good level as seniors!

clip Rods, are you criticising Raki Hudson's management ability now?

I didn't know Rak was Manager and certainly wouldn't criticise his ability, he just has a hard act to follow in Sam Hall and Martin Ash that's all

Rak - I didn't say that you were following anyone as you have your own unique style, all I pointed out was that Sam Hall worked miracles sweeping the board with his team in 2004/2005 and getting 'us' to the 2nd Round proper of the FA Youth Cup, you should know as I think you were at the Woking game which we should have won and gone on to meet Brighton. As it was 'we' were one of only nine non league Club's in the Country to reach the 2nd round proper stage in the competition that season.

Originally Posted By: Rak
Also, all but one who played on Wednesday was still an under 17, those in attendance were impressed and I was extremely proud of the performance

Rak - I've now read the match report and see what you mean:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=8779&conf=&div=

Rak - I see 'we' had four youth teams out on Sunday, that's pretty impressive considering the Club weren't the slightest bit interested in a Youth Development Programme just over a year ago. Does Louis still Coach one of the teams despite his recent move to Cockfosters

Rhodes under Sam hall's reign was it not MOST of the players in that squad were part of Ged Searsons all conquering college sides - and he just so happened to send them down to haringey? i remember those days well enough Rhodes to get my facts right.

3praise - I know that's true as he gave Sam Hall the likes of Santos and 'the great' Tommy Lambourne however why has he not got access to such wonderful talent now, have his sources dried up. You have to admit that those were the days!

I think you'll find there is more then enough talent coming through at Haringey Borough and some of the best young players the club has seen over the last few years are certainly in the current batch. I think you'd be better off judging these things if you saw them play a few times rather then makeing judgement where you have no knowledge.