Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

what about, worst game ever..

biscuits

Can't remember who it was against or what cup it was, but I seem to remember that it was the coldest night in history. EVER!!!

I wanted the dreary game to end so I could go and thaw out, but it went all the way to penalties (we lost) and I ended up with frostbite, I still have the black toes to prove this.

That was my worst game ever.

Tree will remind me as he froze with me.

Sutton away, one of Borgys last games...the only game I can ever recall where people booed the players off...it really was that windy and that bad...

Bury this year was dire...Soham Town.... Dorchester away was a bit depressing...

However, Welling springs to mind for me. The only game I've left 20 minutes early....

But that's all I can really think of, not bad for nearly 5 seasons, plenty plenty more good memories.

Aveley in the Bryco cup, January 2004 was the coldest day EVER although we won 5 nil it was still a crap day.

Bognor away when Shippy missed a pen and the players coach got stuck in reverse was another to forget.

But the worst must be APSA last year..................

Quote:
Not The Real Steve West said:
Can't remember who it was against or what cup it was, but I seem to remember that it was the coldest night in history. EVER!!!

I wanted the dreary game to end so I could go and thaw out, but it went all the way to penalties (we lost) and I ended up with frostbite, I still have the black toes to prove this.

That was my worst game ever.

Tree will remind me as he froze with me.

Was indeed Harlow. Game ended 0-0 and went to penalties that you guys lost. Match finished at 10.30 pm and I ended up having to get a taxi home from Pitsea because of late night engineering work on the trains!! Also picked up a horrid cold a week later!!!

Remember seeing an awful game you played at home to Hendon when Borg was there.