Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

shooting boots lardy boys and scumbags...

Uncle Urchin

good game of football I thought and probably most entertaining for any neutrals and there were a few of those that I recognised in the fair sized and vocal crowd...

nothing in the two teams today with good football from both sides.....well nothing that is except of course the scoring of goals which we are finding very difficult at the moment and horsham seemd to find quite easy and in truth they could have had 2 more without dale's excellent saves..at least 4 good chances went begging at our strikers feet and unless we start to find some form in front of goal we shall slip away from these play off places...a win today would have taken us up to fourth whereas the loss has put us down to 8th..

nice to meet and chat with some of the lardy boys and very nice welcoming people at the club....well done to them and thanks for the hospitality.....shame about the 3/4 totally illiterate and gormless scumbags that thought it was funny to abuse colin from behind his dug out....brave boys indeed and hardly representative of the decent people we met today...I doubt somehow that we shall see them at the return...

disappointing result but well done to horsham...they are a very good side... applause

Originally Posted By: dagger04
Did everyone see the female hooligan who hopped onto the pitch to hurl abuse at Ron and Colin?

Just in case you had not noticed who it was, it was the same nice little lady who received the award prior to the match.

that was fckn amazing as it goes...she must have been at least 80 and she jumped over the wall and had a right go at ronnie...

I know its wrong but I had to larf... grin

Here's what happened - prior to the match she has been given an award for something or other and was loudly applauded.

Ten mins from the end, she was sitting in the disabled section, on what appeared to be a cross between a zimmer and a wheelchair.

She jumped up, raced onto the pitch, and stood there, jumping up and down, waving her arms, and tottering around, her puce and pink coloured woollen hat pulled down over her ears, shouting incohernently at Ron and the boys, gradually getting nearer and nearer. Ron and the boys were trembling with fear - (might have been laughter).

The stewards, once they had stopped laughing, rushed forward and grabbed her, and led her back to her zimmer-chair, but they did not call the police, they did not throw her out nor ban her for ;life like the celtic person colin and ron should have dived on the floor like the goalkeeper did.

Hilarious, but we have to realise that the referee had seen all of the incident and if he reports it in the way he should do, the ground will be closed for the rest of the season, the points will be deducted and the match replayed on a neutral ground, whilst the steward will be charged with aiding and abetting and the club fined £500. It also had a more serious side however as the banshee boys behind the dug out incresed their flow of invective.

Ha ha, what really happened?

I'll believe that when I see it. Maybe Danny Dyer should pay Horsham a visit to check out this 'naughty' pensioner.

agree with UU we left our shooting boots at home by no means a disgrace today but we were always chasing the game after 3 minutes when was the last goal we conceded that early for half an hour we dominated the game an equaliser was on the cards but they broke away and got that invitable third must say dale was excellent today as that could have been a cricket score by half time 3 very hard games coming up now this i think will determine where we will finish this season so lets see the urchin faithful come out in numbers and really get behind the boys

so the morons behind our dugout where were the stewards to ask them nicely to move on or be quiet seems their limitations was a handicapped 80 year old they even let her have a few minutes of fame before they sorted her something the horsham board need to urgently review or it could be a tasty return game otherwise a nice club

The fans behind the dugout were so different to the generally good natured people elsewhere, that i'd question how often they watch horsham.

other than that we played some nice stuff, but we will miss out on the play offs if we dont take our chances. their 2nd and 3rd were soft goals, but horsham just about deserved it, from my baby interrupted match. good to be back

We've always said here in Leafy Dorking that there are some VERY VERY strange female pensioners, 10 miles to our South in Sunny Sussex.

On a brighter note, Unc, I'm glad the usual Southern Counties hospitality was shown to you and yours !! chloe