Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Simon skiing?

Whilst we played to our hearts' content last night put every ounce of effort into getting back at Horsham one of our most potent goal scorers was not present. I understand that he was on a school ski trip as it is his boroughs' half term! We are moaning about Brothers trying to play in that game on the 24th Feb but yet Simon Parker is skiing and missing a crucial game against Horsham last night and maybe Staines. Two crucial play off games in which with Shane out and Harry on his way back to full fitness we really could have done with him. If he comes back with an injury the icing would be put on the very sour cake!

jobs do interfere with the football dont forget these players are only part time this has happened before with simon if im not mistaken we had a similar situation with steve king a few seasons back who was a fireman point being the job comes first i should know as various away games i have missed this season because of work

i'm just sorry i never got to ask him to bring me back a lighter.

i just hope he's being very careful out there and that should he miss further games through injury and we miss out on play off places / promotion, that the school has sufficient insurance so as to adequately compensate the club.

Rich Halle and another of our players have been away on a skiing trip with their schools recently. Wonder if they bumped into Simon. grin

as an employer i,m dame sure my workers dont get paid sking trips nor wages if their late but as simon is of the upper bretherond i,m certain he will come back refreshed and ready to go in the final run in to the end of the season lots of goals to follow watch this space