Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Sub-Forum

Wader - Hector isn't overly keen to have his name splashed all over the Forum as he likes to keep a low profile however he is doing well and looking forward to the exciting challenge ahead in turning around the fortunes of the most famous amateur Club in the World. I'll certainly be going to the pre-season friendly with Canvey Island and hope to catch up with Paula at Park Lane if she's about.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Wader - Hector isn't overly keen to have his name splashed all over the Forum as he likes to keep a low profile however he is doing well and looking forward to the exciting challenge ahead in turning around the fortunes of the most famous amateur Club in the World. I'll certainly be going to the pre-season friendly with Canvey Island and hope to catch up with Paula at Park Lane if she's about.

He told you off for 'splashing around' giggle

I'll be at the friendly, will see you there then? grin

Gavin - Can you give us an update on your plans for a new Club particularly where a likely ground is concerned, I'm still more than happy to offer my services

Football Man - Surely you can do better than that, you give very little, if any, positive input to the Forum these days.

Harry_up

Statement

It is with regret that I have to announce the demise of Harry _up, who, for a brief period this summer, became deranged and irrational of thought, leading to some regretful, and frankly unforgivable words on this forum.

With the sad news of his club's plight, Harry-up's mental state was destabilised to such an extent he found himself unable to cope with the future and resorted to some remarkable verbal attacks against one of it's most respected members.

Unknowing to Harry, this big member had connections within the hallowed walls of the FA. and could lay claim to being a personal friend of Sir Trevor Brooking. Harry has assured me that he will never make assumptions regarding forum members again, and would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any offence caused during his period of mental instability.

He has made it clear that he thinks Edgware 2008 is an honourable venture and he will be more than delighted to be the first paying customer through the turnstile.

Harry_up

May 2008-June 2008

Harry Up - I don't know whether your post is a wind up or not taking into account your previous comments on the sad demise of Edgware Town however in my humble opinion a leopard doesn't change it's spots overnight. You were scathing in the extreme with your remarks about Gavin and his innovative plans to resurrect a new Club (Edgware 2008) out of the ashes of the old regime's incompetence and he should be applauded for that, not shot down in flames. Furthermore if you had the best interests of Edgware Town at heart you would jump at the chance to get into bed with Gavin as I offered to do earlier this week however I still see no evidence of this in your statement. Incidentally what is Mr Gregory doing these days other than sunning himself in far off climes, he should be totally ashamed of himself for the role he played in the Club's extinction.

It's a shame HTFCOne is on his hols, I think we would've had a great photoshop pic on here by now!!!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
harry_up - you should be aware that clip Rods does neither irony nor sarcasm and is likely to take your statement at face value. laugh

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Harry Up - I don't know whether your post is a wind up or not taking into account your previous comments on the sad demise of Edgware Town however in my humble opinion a leopard doesn't change it's spots overnight.

I rest my case!

Harry-up

Another Statement

Rhodes, Harry is recuperating abroad at the moment, on a Greek island I believe, how ironic, but please be sensitive in your postings as I know, despite his medication, he will still be able to access his nurse's connections.

You're right I'm sure, an incompitent leopard doesn't change it's spots, but with a little coercsion (coertion, coerscion, co-ersion...coerssion...nope, i'll never get this one)....err, oh yes, leopards,.....incompitent leopards?

Yes, I'm pretty sure Harry would be more than happy to satiate your desire to jump into bed with him and Gavin, I think the thought of this can only cheer Harry_up up. And a way to do this would be to treat his state of mind with the sensitivity he so deserves in these difficult times.

Once again, please be assured that Harry has only regret for the way he conducted himself last week but will soon be strong enough to contemplate a threesome to carry the name of Edgware forward again.

Harry_up

May 2008-June/Probably July 2008

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1

then there were three in the bed and the little one said...............

Is that all you can say, don't you have a viewpoint on Edgware 2008 as it would be useful to get one from someone in the 100k a year wage bracket, would you be prepared to help Gavin fund his exciting venture and get it to the launch pad for 2009/2010.

Bilbo - I see that was only your second post on this Forum however when I checked to see, out of morbid curiosity, what your first was it appeared to be exactly the same as the above.

I assume you are one of Harry Up and Mr Gregory's cohorts who allowed Edgware Town to die without putting up a fight.