Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Sub-Forum

Originally Posted By: harry_up
Harry-up
Another Statement

Rhodes, Harry is recuperating abroad at the moment, on a Greek island I believe, how ironic, but please be sensitive in your postings as I know, despite his medication, he will still be able to access his nurse's connections.

You're right I'm sure, an incompitent leopard doesn't change it's spots, but with a little coercsion (coertion, coerscion, co-ersion...coerssion...nope, i'll never get this one)....err, oh yes, leopards,.....incompitent leopards?

Yes, I'm pretty sure Harry would be more than happy to satiate your desire to jump into bed with him and Gavin, I think the thought of this can only cheer Harry_up up. And a way to do this would be to treat his state of mind with the sensitivity he so deserves in these difficult times.

Once again, please be assured that Harry has only regret for the way he conducted himself last week but will soon be strong enough to contemplate a threesome to carry the name of Edgware forward again.

Harry_up
May 2008-June/Probably July 2008

Has he gone to Rhodes? laugh

If you knew anything at all instead of listening to rumours spread by numpty Shaw you would know that the Club had been fighting the developers from taking the ground for the last 5 years. Harrow council put the nail in the White Lions coffin when they granted planning permission on the ground in June 2006. Even then the club spent a lot of money trying to get the decision called in, but to no avail. The lease expires at the end of December 2008 so Mr Gregory could not give the league assurance that the club had a ground to play on for the whole of the 2008-09 season. I would be interested to know exactly what you would have done to 'save the club' given the above circumstances.

Petethegreek - Harry Up is obviously Mr Gregory as I heard from a reliable source that he had gone abroad following Edgware Town's demise. Incidentally what happened to Greece in Euro 2008, three diabolical performances!

Originally Posted By: Bilbo
numpty Shaw

Bilbo - I think those two words say it all about the former regime and why the Club was allowed to go the dogs, Gavin would never have allowed it to happen and would have gone to the end of the World to save his beloved Edgware Town, unlike Harry Up and Mr Gregory. I still maintain that Mr Gregory gave up the ghost far too easily and if he had worked hand in hand with Gavin I'm sure that between the two of them they could have come up with a solution and made sure the Club had a ground to move into in December once the lease had expired and they had to vacate the White Lion. It would have only been for four months as opposed to a whole season and sufficient funding could have been found in the mean time to grease the palm of the Club kind enough to open their door.

It's nice to see some positive vibes on this matter now. How big is the bed ? I've already thrown my hat in to Gavin & I'm excited by it all. I've got another offer on the table for 08/09, but i'm prepared to wait for this project !

Mrs Keeps - Were you at 'Ladies' Day at Ascot yesterday

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: k33per No.1

then there were three in the bed and the little one said...............

Is that all you can say, don't you have a viewpoint on Edgware 2008 as it would be useful to get one from someone in the 100k a year wage bracket, would you be prepared to help Gavin fund his exciting venture and get it to the launch pad for 2009/2010.

NO

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
rhodes/gavin... if you can find a ground share on a sensible basis and get the new club affiliated and into a league at level 6 then I will arrange the full funding for the first seasons campaign..

Keeper No.1 - That's okay, we're sorted thanks, we don't need your money

Quote:

Edgware face new fight for survival
Mar 20 2008 By David Baker

EDGWARE Town FC are on the brink of extinction yet again - less than a year after they were saved.

In July last year the Ryman Division One North outfit looked set to fold when owners of their White Lion Ground, Edgeware Developers, sold the site in Edgware Road.

The team were saved however, when Barratt Homes pulled out of a

Mrs Keeps - You know perfectly well that my post was directed at Keeper No.1 in response to his post above and I wasn't turning my nose up at Uncle Urchin's extremely generous offer which was made on another thread, Gavin and me don't need your husband's ill gotten gains to get Edgware 2008 off the ground.

Mrs Keeps - You know perfectly well that my post was directed at Keeper No.1 in response to his post above and I wasn't turning my nose up at Uncle Urchin's extremely generous offer which was made on another thread, Gavin and me don't need your husband's money (Editted) to get Edgware 2008 off the ground.

nor Uncle Urchins eh?

Rhodes what a twat you are quoting a post and attributing it to someone else laugh

What are you talking about, when I asked whether you might see your way clear to helping out with Edgware 2008, considering you are on 100k a year, you gave a one word reply, 'no', Uncle Urchin didn't even need asking and kindly offered to help fund the newly formed Club's first season at Step 6 level. Gavin and myself will be applying to join the SSML Division 1 in 2009/2010 so we will be delighted to grab Unc's arm out of its socket.

What are you talking about, when I asked whether you might see your way clear to helping out with Edgware 2008, considering you are on 100k a year, you gave a one word reply, 'no', Uncle Urchin didn't even need asking and kindly offered to help fund the newly formed Club's first season at Step 6 level. Gavin and myself will be applying to join the SSML Division 1 in 2009/2010 so we will be delighted to grab Unc's arm out of its socket.

Gone fishing!!!!!

Petethegreek - Harry Up is obviously Mr Gregory as I heard from a reliable source that he had gone abroad following Edgware Town's demise. Incidentally what happened to Greece in Euro 2008, three diabolical performances!

Three more than the English!