Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield United....

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Samuelsmiles - You seem fairly new to the SSML scene and, with respect, a little wet behind the ears however when Edgware Town were in the League only two seasons ago in 2006/2007 surely you travelled to the majority of the grounds or, failing that, saw the teams such as Biggleswade United and Harefield United at the White Lion, I know that Gavin went to most of the games that season home and away.

Rhodes, with respect, Up the Hares and Up Yours. grin

I enjoy the differences - when I go to Watford it's with different expectations as to when I go to non-league games.

I do like the up close and personal feel to small clubs, but I also rather enjoy being part of a larger crowd where it's (generally) ok to let off loads of steam through shouting and screaming at players, refs etc... (not in the spurs having a go at cambell way I hasten to add)

Rhodes, why do you feel the need to constantly dig at people?

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: Bitch
I thought i was entering a stable, but once through the door...

Did you get any oats? grin

And of course a stable floor is perfect for cloven hooves devil

On another subject entirely, who's been banned from here this week then? I think we should have a thread that shows a list of all bannings. Thinking about it perhaps 2 or 3 threads might be needed grin

Originally Posted By: Wader
Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: Bitch
I thought i was entering a stable, but once through the door...

Did you get any oats? grin

And of course a stable floor is perfect for cloven hooves devil

On another subject entirely, who's been banned from here this week then? I think we should have a thread that shows a list of all bannings. Thinking about it perhaps 2 or 3 threads might be needed grin

You'll get banned for suggesting that. And I'll probably get banned for suggesting you'll get banned for suggesting it gagged

Originally Posted By: Septimus

You'll get banned for suggesting that. And I'll probably get banned for suggesting you'll get banned for suggesting it gagged

I don't see why. Ian owns an open forum doesn't he? I know the SSML is a particular grief forum for the GM's for their own reasons and largely their own making, but Ian has never said he was unhappy with it. Not to me anyway.

I'll give him a ring and ask him. And whilst I'm on the phone I'll apologise to him for not posting on here until the GM's stop their trigger happy banning fingers on this particular forum. Until such time (if ever) I'm off to another place.

to wader's "On another subject entirely, who's been banned from here this week then? I think we should have a thread that shows a list of all bannings. Thinking about it perhaps 2 or 3 threads might be needed "

perhaps just do a roll call, most people check in daily.

of course this could be abused by some of the more devious who would refrain from answering the roll call just to make it look like they'd be banned

and gms may delete some of the positive responses to make it look like certain people had been banned.

personally Ive not been banned but simply choose not to post, someone must have stolen my profile and log in to send this one.

Looking forward to the game tonight, Oxhey can get up amongst the leaders if they win their games in hand but I'm sure the mighty Hares, with their jet propelled forwards (Oxhey Jets....good innit) will be flying high tonight.

A cold crisp night, an excellent playing surface, a top team and a good cuppa makes for a good evening.

Up the Hares and Up Yours, Samuel 'I know a song that'll get on yer nerves, get on yer nerves' Smiles grin

Originally Posted By: Wader
Originally Posted By: Septimus

I don't see why. Ian owns an open forum doesn't he? I know the SSML is a particular grief forum for the GM's for their own reasons and largely their own making, but Ian has never said he was unhappy with it. Not to me anyway.

I'll give him a ring and ask him. And whilst I'm on the phone I'll apologise to him for not posting on here until the GM's stop their trigger happy banning fingers on this particular forum. Until such time (if ever) I'm off to another place.

jonno... those posts above do you or the other posters little justice....I am surprised at your lack of understanding about whats going on around here....

it has been no secret for a long while that several people (inc moderators) were bullying members on this forum...regardless of likes or dislikes of the individuals involved both yourself and NF joined in when in fact you should have been responsibly dealing with the problem as moderators....you didn't and were replaced by a GM....

you encouraged trolling and spamming of the forum by people that never posted football related issues but just focused on and joined in the bullying..that led to many complaints and also several warnings which were ignored and thereafter followed by several bans..... the banned people then continued to spam the forums and abuse others under different names or when let back on gave undertakings not to post anymore abuse but then continued to do so..

todays posts are ridiculous and childish and also abusive towards the GM's and having spoken with them tonight they will not reply on open forum but will continue to deal with spamming and personal abuse....I however will pass comment...

the problems on here were not of the GM's making...they existed long before that when you and your fellow moderator ignored your responsibilities and engaged in mob bullying of several individuals...

we have known each other a long time and have shared many good and bad experiences but your judgement is flawed here.....

it is irrelevant as to who we like or do not like on forums that we moderate...we have to be objective...

your words to me in an email 4 years ago when I got myself embroiled in a silly fight on the isthmian...smile

xx

I could not get to the game last night(Sheep up on the hills needed to be rounded up) but understand Biggy were well worth the 3-0, and it could possibly have been more, so congrats to Wader. It looks like a straight fight between Biggleswade Town and Harefield for the title (or 'tit all' as Scolari would say), but I am sure one or two others might be able to get close.

Originally Posted By: MIKO
I could not get to the game last night(Sheep up on the hills needed to be rounded up) but understand Biggy were well worth the 3-0, and it could possibly have been more, so congrats to Wader. It looks like a straight fight between Biggleswade Town and Harefield for the title (or 'tit all' as Scolari would say), but I am sure one or two others might be able to get close.

Have you noticed Colney Heath coming up on the rails?

Hello Bramley, bad news, unfortunately Samuel is back under observation having taken a turn for the worse this week and has asked me, as his consultant, to give his account of yesterday's match.

We advised him not to travel due to yesterday's inclement weather but he was insistent that the football of the mighty Hares would be beneficial to his recovery, and he was duly delivered to Preston Park accompanied by a helper experienced in restraining 'difficult' out patients.

On his return he told me that the Hares were not firing on all cylinders, an ironic turn of phrase considering Samuel's present predicament, but he is convinced that soon they will be back to their best and giving teams a 'right good laraping'

Under heavy sedation late last night he kept mumbling something about great goals by Drake and Cowan but he was suffering from hypothermia on his return to the care home so this may be unreliable, but he did scribble down in barely recognisable writing..

Up the Hares and Up Yours, Samuel http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_hZrXdJ-ibo&feature=related Smiles grin

We absolutely battered harefield for 65 mins, hit the post, and bar twice, then harefield hit us with 4 class finishes altho 2 of them were in time added on wen we were chasing the game!! does any1 know of a decent striker we can get, we couldnt score in a brothel!! Drake - wat a finisher!!

Harefield will go very close this year!