Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Little Ebbsfleet

ME1Gill

Originally Posted By: Stu M
Originally Posted By: ME1Gill
perhaps One day we`ll notice you.

Nice of you take the time tonight to notice us. How is it back at your true level? The previous five years were something of an aberration, eh?

Their still searching for their level Stu, whilst trying not to get nosebleeds at their dizzy heights in the league...

The fact that their gates have all but halved in the last three years lends weight to your point.

Maybe not this season, but almost certainly within 4 years will see Fleet as the senior professional Kent club.

Let us hope they have some skeletons in their financial closet, along with their multi-million pound debt, to see a sufficient points deduction and guaranteed relegation next season.

Mind you, selling your best player and ex captain, also a full international for a nominal fee shows the extent of Stimson's ambition.

Perhaps he is looking for a free transfer or 2 from Folkstone Invicta.

Originally Posted By: Hooky The Mascot
The only thing Gillingham leaves behiend is a nasty smell. WHos there mascot..? A turd.? or maybe a gypsy woamn.?

Lets face it Gillingham will never be a big club or even medium sized small club. 2 relegations in 3 years says it all.

Snorts with laughter! laugh Hooky - I am so glad you joined the forum and am just loving your comments.

Funnily enough we had to rescue comrade Jeff from Gillingham train station in the early hours of Sunday morning.

The poor guy fell asleep on the last train, which was his own stupid fault, but had the unfortunate misfortune of ending up in Gillingham.

Now had the guy been in any normal place he would have managed to get out without having to ring me and wake me up but no, he had to end up in bloody Gillingham which is a place that gives nothing to no-one, it is a crap dingy little town that even Scally himself wanted to leave.

You'll survive this season only because of others are in such an unfortunate state but how long Mr 7-0 away at Shrewsbury Town, how long until it's you on minus 30 points?

Oh dear all this hatred, ME1gill is a minority, Gills fans dont believe you live in the shadow, would love to see you in the football league although not replacing Gills, don't agree with your comments gaz reference Crofts, he is not the best player never has been, he has not played anywhere near his best this year and in fact for most of last season and perhaps it is time to move on, again the majority of Gills fans agree with you all, we want Stimson out and he can take Scally with him, and agree again Gillingham Town is a dump as is most of North Kent as with Gaz i live outside the main towns in the spare green lands, good luck for the season.

Yes it is, look at the Gills official and unofficial forums, the feeling around the ground, the fans never chant his name, his tatics baffle most of us, he got rid of a lot of good players Draham Graham for one could turn a game around, he brought in rubbish no disrespect to the conference, Thurgood, Lewis, Griffiths, Miller what a waste of time he is a complete liability, not sure on Oli injured a lot, John Nutter and Barry Fuller improving this season but completely out of depth in League One, Jackson and the reserve goalie Julian are fine, i know that Mark Bentley was non league but again he had the ability, Stimson must take the blame for taking Gills down they were mid table when he arrived, he changed it to quickly and suffered.

Andy Crofts cannot put my finger on it he has the ability, apparently Coventry and Peterborough wanted him close season so perhaps he wished he had gone and took the chance, it is a well known Gills fact that he has no time for Stimson along with some other players.

Anyway good luck in the Cup, if you win tonight Crewe are there for the taking.