Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

hornchurch expectations

urchinman1961

ok....back onto the subject of Hornchurch expectations....

do we have at Hornchurch a publicity team?

if not, it might be worth trying to find people that would be willing to help the club.

For example phoning local business to see if they would like to advertise around the ground / sponsor games / players.

Other than that, summer school fates (theres a few over Upminster Park in the summer) we could set up a stall, sell shirts, other merchandise. If we could get a table at a Xmas fair, we could do the same, but since its about half way through the season sell season tickets at half price....etc...

*Ahem* let the urchinettes on here be the guide as to whether he's ugly or not. It's not for me to say - but I note that urchinman1961 has passed comment on his looks.

As for him hitting the bar: Jeez, he'd just run half the length of the pitch to be in position, but had to check his stride after a poor pass from Bellamy.

Also, there was a Sunderland defender right in front of him.

Overall, 'the boy done good' and was a bargain at

Sheffield United should be more concerned about some of the thugs they have for players than continually blaming West Ham for their relegation.

YELLOW: Any example of who their "thugs" are?

But still, it's good to see some Hammers 'coming out' on this message board at last.

AFAIC 'Everyone' in Essex supports West Ham, whether they live in Hornchurch or Canvey Island, or.......(insert Essex town of your choice) - Even Romford perhaps?

Face facts:

West Ham got lucky with 'Maggot Eggheadsun's' money, but the Elmer Fudd lookalike sold out to someone who shouldn't have gone, or ever lived in Iceland.

.......And then?

If Valon Behrami needs 'South Yorkshire' elocution lessons when he's sold off as part of the compensation package to Sheffield United - I'm happy to help him!

Meanwhile, Mr Warnock continues to set Crystal Palace (and those fans of theirs from Surrey) alight.

But I expect they support Leatherhead really.

:-)

Chris Morgan I'm talking about. Ask Barnsley Iain Hume about him.