Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Membership Renewal

Special K

Originally Posted By: loosegooner
No, thats definitely the "A" share holders. They pay all the losses involved with allowing the fans to watch a team they can't afford to pay for. grin

"No, thats definitely the "A" share holders. They pay all the losses involved with a team they didn't choose in the first place"

There, fixed it for ya

wotcha big G...I think there must be something wrong with this forum as things keep disappearing but no matter....we got the gist of it all and of course you are right.....elections usually bring out the 15 minute famer claimers but this time around there seem to be more resignations than electioneering hopefuls.....grin

golly gosh..the SB chair resigns as do asobodan and DA 11 and dear old charlie from the real board takes his chevy to the levy as the well has run dry....grin

harry J is starting his own forum as he doesn't like this one anymore and slartifartarse is saying nice thingies about the freedom fighters from freemy...(who the fck are they)...surely he can't be referring to all of us embittered clunts who want to steal his club....grin

if it wasn't so fckn sad and embarrassingly predictable I would be on the floor splitting me sides...

Originally Posted By: Bill Kent
Bugger! Uncles back, and I thought for one glorious moment we had lost him together with Twisted. doh

you won't lose me bill....I have more stamina than those that seek to undermine me...smile

Originally Posted By: Stu M
Who's the FreeMyFC candidate for the board position then?

If he gets in, I give him two months before he gets assassinated like Obama...

don't be fckn silly stu...freemyers have more sense than to stand for a board that will be history and the subject of a SFO enquiry in 2 months time...evil

Originally Posted By: Jeff
The more they strike you, the stronger you become?

Something like that isn't it?

no jeff....nothing like that at all.....not like you to get it so wrong....grin

I take great umbrage being accused of things that I am not guilty of by so called footballing caring people who should know better...

myfc's purchase of ebbs was a joke from the start and those of you from the club that embraced it are as guilty as those that started it and fcked it up...you can live with that cross to bear as you abused and derided those of us that knew the reality of it all....nothing personal jeff...just a fact...

see harry j has applied formally for a society board position....THAT just about sums it all up...grin

http://www.freemyfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=675

None taken UU. While I understand your concern with all the facts you have gathered regarding the operation of the football club, I don't get why you are so interested with the direction that both the Fleet and Edgware are currently taking? While I would like to think that we are both friends of Non League, your interest does seem to be bordering on the excessive.

I wouldn't say that I have 'embraced' MyFC. My goodness, there are some absolute idiots on there. However, I do see it as the best thing that we have going for us at this time. Who knows what will happen in February? Surely though, you cannot argue that striving for renewals is better than trying to launch a coup d'Etat?

If only I won the lottery. grin

As for 'Comic Book Name' bloke, of all people, you should know all about the dark arts of winding people up on forums. Over the years, Allstars has probably learnt some golden trolling skills from your good self. smile

I do think that this particular comment is not really necessary though.

'i wish u could still smoke in pubs and clubs etc these days....i have visions of picking up a fosters ashtray and slapping his beak at full pelt'

Originally Posted By: Stu M
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
those of you from the club that embraced it are as guilty as those that started it and fcked it up...

Keep firing the scattershot UU, you'll hit everybody with it in the end.

ah stu.....head in the sand to the end....you know I am right..you just aint big enough to admit it...

rising above that however...the only question that remains is what happens to the club and in that respect I am on your side...

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

ah stu.....head in the sand to the end....

Au contraire. Rather, I was popping my head above the parapet merely to disagree that I'll be in any way responsible for anything - I didn't and won't consider myself remotely guilty for "backing" MyFC by joining it following the takeover if and when it goes t!ts up.

For anyone worried about membership renewals and the prospect of dropping down the non-league pyramid if the Club had to revert to part time football this article is a cause for optimism:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/histon/7750395.stm

Of course I'd rather the Fleet remained full-time but its not the end of the world as Histon have demonstrated.