Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Contingency Plan?

JFW

My apologies about my triple posting. Whilst in Dover I travelled into a trans-warp interdimensional paradox time continuum, where Darter was an Ebbsfleet season ticket holder, UU was Fleet Leisure's manager and Steve Evans and Westley were joint managers.

And Bilbo Baggins agreed with my every word.

Luckily, I escaped!!

Have a look at the EUFC Annual Return on Companies House - you can download it for a pound. It'll tell you who owns every share, in each category, A, B and C.

Members have no share certificates. Shares are held by MyFC Society Ltd. It holds 7,181,671 A category shares.

B and C category shares are held by a Jersey-based Investment Company, G&N Supporters Society Ltd and two named investors. The Investment Company and G&N Supporters hold an almost equal number of shares. One of the named investors holds a significant number of shares. Then there are a large number of small investors who hold a few shares.

What do you think MyFC paid all that money for then?? Use of the outside toilets during matchdays?? laugh

Originally Posted By: fleetzone
Oh I see the Troll's Moll and her friends are back again trying to destabilise everything....

Its already destabilised or did you not notice, to busy getting personel i guess.

Try this, "ask questions, demand answers" thats what we have been doing, but its hard when you get banned from the site and you locals don't know any other way then to knock us. Well if you don't give a [****!!****], don't worry there's plenty of us that have been working hard to expose the sham that has been going on.
You can safely put your head back in the sand now. doah

Originally Posted By: billy nick
Oh I see the Troll's Moll and her friends are back again trying to destabilise everything....

Its already destabilised or did you not notice, to busy getting personel i guess.

Can't say as I'd noticed this forum being destabilised at all; we're aware of what's happening and there's no need for any disaffected MyFC members to come in here and start trying to wind us up in the same way that got them banned from My FC in the first place...

And I'd like to point out I'm not busy getting personnel at all - I work solely by myself without any other staff...

Run along now - must be nearly your bedtime.

Originally Posted By: billy nick

Can't say as I'd noticed this forum being destabilised at all; we're aware of what's happening and there's no need for any disaffected MyFC members to come in here and start trying to wind us up in the same way that got them banned from My FC in the first place...

And I'd like to point out I'm not busy getting personnel at all - I work solely by myself without any other staff...

Run along now - must be nearly your bedtime.

I meant the club is destabilised not the forum, i guess you didn't see that either. There's no need to wind you up you do it very well yourselves, i don't give a toss about MYFC its proven to be a sham and i hope it folds.
What i do care about is the football club in the middle, but as long as i have been involved in this, you lot NEVER see that.

I would have to ask are you all stupid? You wanted the money but not the new MYFC members, now you have all changed track, your desperate for everyone to renew. Thats clearly not going to happen, so when it all goes belly up you will all blame the wrong people again.
I will leave you all to your funny dreamworld, don't forget to take the saddle off the camel now.