Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Contingency Plan?

JFW

I've accepted your explanation Dave, and I'm happy to apologise in print anywhere you like - maybe the MyFC website?

Unfortunately your lads have banned me. Maybe you could do the needful?

EDIT: BTW Dave, now I have you, your lawyer's and Chrissy Blanc's attention, can I ask why I was banned by your company?

I hadn't posted for 4 weeks, never been abusive (hardly ever posted in English in fact) yet was banned? Despite paying up on the first day (only

I'll tell you what I'll do Dave. You have your lawyer draw up a retraction, I'l get my people to look through it (nah, just kidding), I'll have it printed on a sandwich board (at my own expense) and I'll parade around Gravesend with it on match day. I'll even run onto the pitch at half-time if you like - I know how much the lad's on here love that

Originally Posted By: Digitalis
That's it from me on the subject now.

:-)

Originally Posted By: DixieDean
I've accepted your explanation Dave, and I'm happy to apologise in print anywhere you like - maybe the MyFC website?

Unfortunately your lads have banned me. Maybe you could do the needful?

EDIT: BTW Dave, now I have you, your lawyer's and Chrissy Blanc's attention, can I ask why I was banned by your company?

I hadn't posted for 4 weeks, never been abusive (hardly ever posted in English in fact) yet was banned? Despite paying up on the first day (only

The number of regular posters on this forum have depleted considerably over the last couple of years, I suspect part of the reason for this is the constant bickering amongst some posters and also the number of posts that have nothing to do with the actual football on the pitch, myfc is a part of the club and thats a fact, but a majority of the postings nowadays are more related to myfc than Ebbsfleet United Football Club, people are getting bored with it and just want to discuss the team and matches, for instance, we are playing a must win game today to keep in touch with the play offs, but there isn't a single mention anywhere on any posts today. Whether you agree or disagree with myfc, get behind our team.

Indeed Stonebridge Red... been supporting for decades and registered on here since it started - but the last 2 years have hardly posted... its pointless.. people on wind-ups, people for the club, people against the club, people against myfc, for myfc... it just does my head in....

part time and without myfc please!!

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
Billy Twit, Claudius, Bilbo Baggins, Clowntown all here today, gone tommorrow trolls.
Don't feed 'em, they will go away, or annoy the mods enough to get them banned from here too.
Fans like that we can do without.

Why are you suddenly bring me into this sweet cheeks? I have posted on here ONCE in the past 105 days (three and a half months), and it was this confrontational doozy: "Be fair, who amongst us has not - at some stage in their life - supported Exeter?"

Still, you wouldn't have mentioned me if you didn't want me to re-engage. Your appeal is in the manner of the Batman light shone from the top of Gotham police HQ in times of crisis. I guess I have been on your mind recently. Have you been remembering that poster who told you on here back in NOVEMBER 2007 that MyFC's link with Ebbsfleet would only last for a year as there wouldn't be enough second year members to financially sustain the club beyond then. How you abused that poster back then. How must you now look back upon him as some great sage who saw what you couldn't, who warned you twelve months ago to start looking for someone to take over from MyFC if you wanted EUFC to survive. I can't help being born a genius (IQ of 142, prescience like you wouldn't believe). Maybe you should pay more credence to oracles like me in future. Don't be angry with the messager, be angry with yourself for doubting the validity of the message. Sir, I bid you good day.

Originally Posted By: billy nick
Originally Posted By: Stu M

It dosn't take much for you lot to bite, i've found no matter how sincere the post you backwood boys never get it.

I've never found you particularly sincere. The others may come on here and profess to care, I can't judge them one way or the other. Most of the times you've been here it's rarely seemed to me to be particularly supportive of the club. You seem to want to damn the entire club because of perhaps 10 or so posters on here who you deem to be rude to some of your buddies.

I won't be going away anytime soon, infact your post may bring me back more often. excited

I see. And what will be the nature of your return? To ask questions? Fair enough. To bite back as quickly (and you do) as you claim posters on here bite (and we do).

I payed my money along with 31,000 others, how much was that in excess of

Probably time the mods locked this thread. It is going nowhere even slower than the 'building bridges' thread.

Mr Davis has said all that he or we need to hear or read about.

It was widely reported on the BBC and locally in the Distorter.

All we have left are embittered, disillusioned, banned MYFC members gloating that their club is in it's death throes, that they support Dartford anyway, but they paid their

Thanks for that HG - I do not consider myself to be a negative poster on here and will post from time to time. Earlier posters are complaining that the talk on this forum has moved away from football, but this thread is called "The Contingency Plan" and that's MyFC Society stuff right now as much as anything else.

I didn't set up the freemyfc forum or the one which it developed from. It was set up by another member and I was invited to join.

I have always wanted MyFC to succeed and don't want to see the team suffer as a result of the collapse of the Society, should that happen next year.