Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Building bridges

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Shurm
I'm confused now !!

don't worry shurm... darter is just sorting out her sexual preferences...evil

I can assure you I don't have to sort ANYTHING out! I am very clear about that!! lol

[don't worry shurm... darter is just sorting out her sexual preferences...evil

Originally Posted By: Darter
I can assure you I don't have to sort ANYTHING out! I am very clear about that!! lol

hmm well the operator said otherwise but we'll take your word for it as I wouldn't trust anyone from a superman movie...grin

[ I would love to talk to Chris P and ask him why he stood for MyFC Board when he'd had nothing to do with the MyFC Society up till that point. Perhaps we would then understand each other better.

The MyFC society ? Is that like the Kent Reliance ? Do you do a fixed rate bond for 1 year ? (ooh err missus !)

Maybe, just maybe, Chris, like many other fans of Ebbsfleet ( formerly Gravesend & Northfleet), cares about the club he supports ? and wanted to keep an eye on what was occuring ? This is only my opinion, but I have one question.......Chris was voted on the board by the members of MyFC...democracy in action ! I think Gazza has already touched on this, and certainly Wah Wah has broadcast on the subject but...........so you vote, but get the right raving when you don't like the result....? E Ba Gum !

Cheers,

PS...apologies for referring back to the football club here, and not joining in with the sh*t previously posted ( no offence Unc....keep them beers on ice !).

Originally Posted By: Hirsty

PS...apologies for referring back to the football club here, and not joining in with the sh*t previously posted ( no offence Unc....keep them beers on ice !).

no probs hirsty as that's where I came in.....sometimes good beers have to be brewed slowly...beer2

This thread was started only 3 days ago, yet has already reachede 12th most postings of all time. Interestingly, the topic was diverted by Darter going on about her feud with Chris P.

We tried to build the bridge - but it needs to be started at both ends and meet in the middle. Clearly MYFC weren't prepared to start.

No I wasn't watching Emmerdale. And no, I didn't start that debate - I amswered posts made by others about the issues, posts which were aimed at me. That's all.

I started the Building Bridges thread on MyFC and when I came on here that day, a thread had been started on here. I think it's good, I still do. I know I'm an easy target as I am one of the few who will come on here, but that's OK.

Originally Posted By: Hirsty
It was dull before my post Allstars !!!

I have tried to keep a low profile recently, but with all the old sh*t being thrown, sometimes it's difficult not to respond !

Cheers,

Yeah, it was dull long before you came along.

When only a few people are replying to each other it just becomes repetative.

I know Urchin, I know. I suppose we should be happy that you're taking an interest.

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars

I know Urchin, I know. I suppose we should be happy that you're taking an interest.

well maybe but better to be pleased that I take an objective interest...big difference H...big difference....

you guys want all to be one and together in a mass of red...I sit back and see the self servers who will never do that...

I am on your side....believe it or not....asien

and thats out of order harry......I was having a nice chat up with the leather clad bisexual tart from deepest lancashire who will most certainly be a favourite from my long list to accompany me and my harley as I conquer europe next year.....

a bottle of blonde hair rinse..white sox and a pleated mini skirt and she is a real candidate...guitar

and thats out of order harry......I was having a nice chat up with the leather clad bisexual tart from deepest lancashire who will most certainly be a favourite from my long list to accompany me and my harley as I conquer europe next year.....

a bottle of blonde hair rinse..white sox and a pleated mini skirt and she is a real candidate...guitar

Do you know Uncle Urchin, this is looking like a VERY attractive option. I like men in black leather. Always have, always will ...
May I use your description of me on the other forum? I think it's great! "leather clad bisexual tart from deepest Lancashire" - not bisexual, but most of it's right ....

May I use your description of me on the other forum? I think it's great! "leather clad bisexual tart from deepest Lancashire" - not bisexual, but most of it's right ....

don't worry about that bisexual denial I'll organise it all and you won't know the difference...devil