Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Building bridges

No I don't play netball, I'm too short ... story of my life.

Wot, you don't like my posts?? Ah, I love the football and I also love the laughs on the forum. Off-topic is the place to go - come onto the off-topic Board, join us there. You'd be welcome - you could be Lord Urchin of the Fleet lol!

Originally Posted By: Darter
No I don't play netball, I'm too short ... story of my life.
Wot, you don't like my posts?? Ah, I love the football and I also love the laughs on the forum. Off-topic is the place to go - come onto the off-topic Board, join us there. You'd be welcome - you could be Lord Urchin of the Fleet lol!

pity about the netball as I do love a young lady in a short pleated skirt...its just an age thingy...smile

its not about liking or not liking posts darter... its about posters understanding tradition and being traditional and in tune with generations of hard working NL football fans all over the country...MyFc is much derided across this NL land (apart from the groupymoonies of course) and a little decorum and respect for those traditions would not go amiss IMO...MyFc is a fad...ebbs and NL football will transcend all of it and survive long after the operator (sounds like a villain from a superman movie) has scarpered with the loot (if there is any left which I doubt)

NWAF

grin

The Operator (dressed in black, with slicked-back hair and dark glasses) is not the essence of MyFC though. Not any more. Oh of course I can see why you are all so pissed off with it, I'd feel exactly the same if I were you. I'm not going to pretend that I wouldn't. But when the club was announced, it was so exciting for those of us who'd been on it since the beginning. We knew the long-standing fans would probably not want us. Sometimes it's hard being MyFc :-( .... But as people from here and from the club join in the MyFC bit, it IS changing. It's only been a few months, in reality, after all. Don't give up on us.

Oh, BTW, can't a woman wear a short pleated skirt without playing netball .... ?

The Operator (dressed in black, with slicked-back hair and dark glasses) is not the essence of MyFC though. Not any more. Oh of course I can see why you are all so pissed off with it, I'd feel exactly the same if I were you. I'm not going to pretend that I wouldn't. But when the club was announced, it was so exciting for those of us who'd been on it since the beginning. We knew the long-standing fans would probably not want us. Sometimes it's hard being MyFc :-( .... But as people from here and from the club join in the MyFC bit, it IS changing. It's only been a few months, in reality, after all. Don't give up on us.

Oh, BTW, can't a woman wear a short pleated skirt without playing netball .... ?

don't kid yourself darter....brooks totally controls MyFc and always will...the only beneficiaries of this fandango will be his family and ebbs united....the groupymooniejunkies are disposable drones..and I have no problem with that at all to be totally frank...

short pleated skirts are indeed universally acceptable in any environment...grin

Only after suitable pics are posted lol.

What was this topic building bridges ?? :-)

I am not a groupymooniejunkie, as you will know if you have read my posts .... hmm .. pleated skirts - I am personally more of a leather trouser type ...

UU In leather trousers, dread the thought lol

Originally Posted By: BustaGut
I am not a groupymooniejunkie, as you will know if you have read my posts .... hmm .. pleated skirts - I am personally more of a leather trouser type ...

ha ha...used to frighten my posh spoiled kids by telling them that when I got to 60 I was gonna get a harley and get cowboyed up and travel europe....the embarrassment was too much for them to contemplate so I promised I would behave...but I have the harley and its one year to go...grin

dust?? I'll be there when the new season starts, you can't get rid of me that easily.

I don't think anyone is trying to get rid of you darter...we all need new fans/customers at our respective clubs...just suggesting that you cannot run with the hare and hunt with the hounds....

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: BustaGut

ha ha...used to frighten my posh spoiled kids by telling them that when I got to 60 I was gonna get a harley and get cowboyed up and travel europe....the embarrassment was too much for them to contemplate so I promised I would behave...but I have the harley and its one year to go...grin

Full leathers, Hell's Angel chapter and everything?

Originally Posted By: Uncle urchin

Full leathers, Hell's Angel chapter and everything?

more easy rider with the blonde curls flowing....more scantily clad blondes on the back than butch tarts in leathers...grin